That One Night!!

It's friday october 31st and Gemma Stone is home alone and of course she's on the couch with popcorn,icecream and candy watching her favorite horror films that is until she heard a knock at the door.

She looks through the peep hole but there's no one there Gemma thought to her self 'maybe I took to long to answer the door for the trick or treaters oh well maybe next time', but before she could sit down she heard loud banging on the door and ran back checking the peep hole again but still there was no one there, 

Gemma begin to open the door then thought about the fact that her friends love scaring her on Halloween and this time she was not going to give them the pleasure of doing so and went back to sit down.

5mins later there was banging again but it wasn't coming from the front door it was coming from upstairs still Gemma did nothing knowing her friends could easily get into her house since they knew it so well, it was going to take more than a few bumps in the night to scare her this year.

So she just continued her movie that was until someone that was not her friends came towards her running pretty fast.

Gemma stood and ran towards the door but she couldn't open it so she ran upsatirs to her room locked the door and tried the window but there was creeping looking clowns just staring up at her and she knew then she had no way out.

Gemma grabbed her cell off her dresser and dial 911 '911 what's your emergency'

'Um yes there's someone in my house and several people outside my house I have no where to run please send help please'

'Mam what's your address and where are you in the house'

'My address it 2731 Corral Rode and I'm in my bedroom but someone is in the house with me'

'Okay we're sending someone now it will be at least 15mins don't leave your room'

'Ok sir please hurry'

Gemma was so afraid but she kept quite waiting for help to arrive.

Five minutes had past and she didn't even hear sirens' in the distance that worried her and she began to panic.

'I have to get out some how' (she thought) and that's when she heard footsteps approaching her door, Heart pounding Head racing there was nothing she could do.

When the door opened there stood the most terrifying thing she had ever seen and she knew she had to run for it.

As she made her way towards the thing and her door it caught her by her hair dragged her down the stairs as she screamed her lungs out then into her kitchen where it a knife and stabbed her multiple times the last thing she saw before she died was this horrible person that she prayed some day get caught.

A/N I know this is lame but I was bored and I just love halloween and making up scary stories I hope you all enjoyed it please let me know how it wasOkay bye.