Ain't No Crying in the Club Pt.1 <SeHo>

_Sehun P.O.V_

It was Friday afternoon once again. I smile i finished off my look for my night out at the club with my friends. I had on a skinny black ripped jeans with black and white stripe shirt and black shoes to match. I comb my blonde hair before getting into my Jeep and driving to the club to meet my gang.

It was tradition for me and my gang to go clubbing every Friday since we were all legal. Now we're 25 and that tradition still goes on.

I parked my vehicle in the V.I.P parking before putting my phone deep in my back pocket with my wallet and keys before walking into the club to our usual table.

"SEHOON!" Chanyeol called out and i smiled as i walked up towards my friends.

It was nine of us all together; Kris and his boyfriend Tao, Yixing, Kai and his boyfriend Kyungsoo, Jongdae, Chanyeol and his boyfriend Baekhyun and myself.

"Hey guys, did you all order already?" I asked and they nod

"Se, I ordered your drink already so don't stress." Kris said

"Thanks hyung." I replied.

Soon our drinks arrived and we all dug in and drank like our lives depended on it. We we're good with alcohol, well most of are.

"Okay! Let's Never have I Ever!" Baekhyun said excitedly and we all agreed.

"Okay! I'm first" Baekhyun said, "Never have i ever topped" Baekhyun added as the game started.

Chanyeol, Kris, Kai, Yixing, Tao and I put one of our fingers down. We all looked at both Kris and Tao.

"wHATTTTT?!!" we all asked, more like screamed as we looked back and forth from Kris to Tao..

"It's fun to top. I like the power" Tao said with a smirk while looking at Kris.

"Okay! Never have I ever had sex in a bathroom stall" Jongdae said and Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao, Kris and KaiSoo couple lossed a finger.

"Y'all hormonal children!" Yixing exclaimed before laughing.

"That's disgusting! Y'all don't even know if it had aids there!" I exclaimed while laughing.

I turn my head and saw this small figure, Around 5'8. Blonde hair, piercings and cute but yet handsome. He looked like he wasn't having fun but was trying to.

"Go." Kyungsoo said and I jumped. I looked back in front and i saw them all looking at me.

"Go!" Baekhyun said excitedly.

I sigh and began walking up to the said male.

"Do you think this was a good idea?" Baekhyun asked as he leaned into Chanyeol arm's.

"There's only one way to find out now" Yixing said as they all watched Sehun approached the male figure.

As I walked closer my heart beat increases but I ignore it and tapped the male's shoulder.

"You seem like you aren't having the time of your life, mind if i buy you a drink?" I asked, "It'll clear your head" I added as I sat next to him.

I observed he had a little muscle and a nice body. He had nice long slender fingers and a nice sense of fashion. I smiled at that.

"Sure. It'll take my mind off of my day today." He said as he turned to face me with a soft smile.

"S-suho"