The same day over and over again

Sorry I haven't started the story yet I didn't know what to write but here goes nothing

----------------
Valery's story

It was a normal boring day. The same things happened as yesterday and the day before that and the day before that and etc. The little town of saver forests. The town that was a little too quiet and peaceful, where the same day repeats over and over again.

The only time that it's different is when school is out for the weekend and she can hang out with her friends and family.

She would have to wait for another 5 days until then, she thought to her self as she did her math homework (which she hated to do).

She was home alone when the incident happened. Her mom was at the store with her two younger brothers. And her dad? Well, he left her mom when he found out that she was pregnant.

She never really cared about him though. I mean, she never even seen the dude nor talked to him. How could she want to find someone who ditched her mom, who was the best person you could ever meet!

------------------------
Hewow thanks for reading hopefully in the next chapter I will be able to tell you what the " incident " is. Sorry for the short chapter to. And the girl in the pic is what I imagine Valery to look like (I don't know the girl in the pic)

(PS. I don't even know what it's going to be sooooooooooooooooooiioooooooooooo wish me luck 🤞)
Peace ✌️