The beast

Mia was a strange woman. There really was none like her after all she fell in love with a beast, now she's was planning out exactly, how she would kill him.

She was twentyfour with long dark brown hair and perfect size eyes and lip. Perhaps that's what the beast fell in love with. she stand at the height of 5'6 looking over at the pill bottle that was now empty, has she pore it all in the food she was making for the sick beast that laid upstairs in bed.
she took the little courage that she had and fill a bowl up with soup stirring it again to make sure that the pills is completely gone.
she held the bowl in her shaky hand trying the best she could to not spill any. she slowly made her way up the steps with it and came to a complete stop has she stood in forth of the room the beast and her shared.

She took a deep breath in forgetting to release it has she knocks and the door.

" come in" the deep voice of the beast gruff. Finally Mia release the breath she was holding.
"I-i made you soup" Mia made sure to not make eye contact with the beast because he would see right through her.
"give it to me" the beast voice stayed monotonous.
she nodded her head so he wouldn't see how nervous she was he stared at her has she try to not look at him after she place the bowl on the night stand next to him.

The beast took it in his hands and look at it with a amuse look he then smell the soup instantly he began seeing red and without warning he smash the bowl across the room, causing Mia to shake uncontrollably. she made the mistake of looking up in his eyes and she regretted it right away has she feat her head and back in pain has she realize she was thrown halfway across the room.

A/N
page starts with mia pov.

Make sure to like for more thank you.