Prolouge

In the dark of the night Jeff wandered in the forest looking for some stranger lurking to find him. He is 14 and very creative about killing people but he knows about death itself and pain. He herd a noise like a whisper coming from behind him, somethings not right.He giggled in fear just as slender-man appeared with Splendor-man and Ben.Masky and Dolly jumped out a tree, they were terrified of something but they didn't know what it is.Jeff told them about the whispers and they just laughed but then for all of them it went black.

 A few hours later Jeff woke up to see he was little, short and so was everyone else. He didn't know what was going on or why he was so little until he saw little fat Ben being held by an old lady who apparently does witch craft.She was hugging him and he was gurgling his spit.Jeff screamed realizing he was a kid again, that made the witch looking lady look at him and she made it where it went black again.This time when he woke up it was to the sound of a doorbell, and this time there was no old witchery lady.The door opened to a beautiful young lady maybe in her early 20's.She had long brown hair and smokey eyes, along with perky red lips and a passion for kids.She picked up Jeff and hugged him with pleasure of them at her door she gathered all of them into her house.

 She tried and tried to take care of them and now they are all known as........ The Creepiest Kids in Town.

 *okay this is my very first story on here I don't know how I did and don't worry this is just the prologue.*