The Lie

There was a girl named Julie a simple girl with the three bestfriends, Ashley, Shirley, Kobe her bestfriends loves her no matter what happens to them, just to have a better life and a better future to work together and be happy. Julie is finding a boy to love, to have a partner in the next two week's prom, so her mission is to find a boy to to love her and to be escorted to the prom, she want a simple, handsome, kind, nice and have a pure love to her.

One day she woked up in her bed tired, she fixed her bed, take a bath and fixed herself. She looked at her phone, it was 10:00 am, where the shopping mall was open, she opened the door and walked down the stairs, then she greets his mother and asked her mother what is she cooking today?, the mother prepared a cereal, bacon, bread and milk and her lovely mother is so tired cooking their meal,"Oh! Julie I remember that you have a schedule today for your dentist at 7:00 pm sharp" her mother said while cooking the meal, "ok mom" she said, and Julie sits at the chair and ate her breakfast with his little brother.

After eating she kisses her mother and walked right through the door, and she heard honks behind her, saw her best friends riding in a car "wazzap girl we were here for the last five minutes ago, what is the problem still finding a lucky guy for you?", they laughed, "Why are you here", Julie asked, "We're gotta go shopping for our outfit for the next two weeks prom", Kobe answered, "I thought you already have your outfit, Julie replied, (while looking to Ashley)."Promises are meant to broken sometimes, right guys?" Shirley replied with fear that she lied to Julie about making broken promises with themselves.