chapter 1

Adrien's pov

It was a bright sunny morning, I woke up to the smell of plagg eating his Camembert and to my surprise it was silent, it was a school day and Natalie didn't wake me up."I have to get up for school" I said to no one just plagg eating his Camembert, I got up and I got changed I was packing my bags ready to go to school, I haven't seen my father this morning in fact I don't see him much he is a very suspicious man, I don't really get into his way much especially because my mother died. I went downstairs ate my breakfast and I was off to school, when I got there Nino was waiting for me at the door "hey dude" Nino said to me as I approached him and then an all-too-familiar voice say "Adrian" in a high-pitched tone it was Chloe, she came up to me, hugged me and pacted me on the cheek. I never know what to do when she does that so I just stayed frozen again. It was getting really annoying that she kept on doing that, I almost felt like yelling at her that I was gay but I couldn't because that would ruin my reputation, so I just said hi and walked off to class with Nino.        As we did Alya and Marinette came up to us they both said hi and we said hi back, Marinette was acting nervous again and I don't really know how to react to that, I always think that she might not want to be around me when we walked into  class Nino ask me a few questions. "Hey dude why don't you go out with any girls", he said curiously I respond with "I don't really like any of the girls in school or anywhere else because they would probably just date me for my fame", I got over my crush on ladybug as well I figured it was a waste of time because she would never like me back, and when I figure out that I'm gay I didn't think it would work out so I got over her."Then why don't you date one of the girls like Marinette for instance", Nino said probably asking for Alia, "because I'm-" I stopped myself from saying that I was gay, "I'm not really interested in anyone like that", I quickly said "oh okay" Nino replied, at the end of the day I went home done my homework and flopped face down on my bed I didn't bother to change, falling asleep when I felt like it.

Hope you enjoyed 😁