Introduction Ch.1

(Y/N) POV:

I got up and look at my phone, the time was 5:00am. 'might as well get ready, walking to school is gonna take me around a half hour' I thought getting up. 

I ate breakfast and went to take a shower and brush my teeth at the same time (I don't think it's gross so I don't get why people see it as so) After getting out of the shower I put on my UA uniform, and panties 'ligerie' because I can. I get my bag together, grab my phone, and head out the door. (btw I didn't mention but you don't have parents and live alone )

When I get to school it was pretty early so when I walked in there where only a few UA students and a few teachers. I noticed a blue haired boy, he was quite tall and had glasses, he was talking to a cute round faced girl with hazle hair, and the biggest smile iv'e seen in a while. There was also a green haired boy standing next to the hazle hair girl. He was blushing and suttering, 'how pathetic and adorable' I thought. I walked up to the interestng group and greet them "Hi my name is (Y/N) (L/N) and im new here from America" I smile lightly, then they turned to me, The blue boy bowed and greeted, "My name is Tenya Iida from class 1-A" and sits backbut and shakes my hand, "nice to meet you" I look at the others and they wave "Ochaca Ururaka" (probs spelled that wrong) greeted round face "Izuku Midoriya" greeted the green hair boy. "Nice to meet you." I said "Did you say your class is 1-A?" I asked blue boy, "yes, it's also their classroom" he gestured twoards round face and green boy (love those nicknames) "that's my classroom, that's so cool!" I said excited. "I could show you the way if you'd like". You smiled, "I'd like that, thank you". He starts walking away, I follow him.

Being a Succubus, I get curious about the human body. I can't help but look at Iida's groin, and I am very impressed by his large size. 'can't hide anything in those pant's' I think to myself.

(A/N) hey it's me, and I wanted to say if people say they will read it then I'll continue

Just comment pls and thank you 😊