1

Y/N pov

I was walking to the main hall to get my food for the week when I heard this explosion go on behind me. I turned around to see five kids jump out of a vehicle and grab me. "Nuuuuuuu not meh food!!!!" I whined. The bald kid looked at me dumbfounded. "Wow..... I have never seen someone so mad over food... " "Well say that to someone who hasn't eaten!" "... Oh." They told me that I was coming with them for them to test me on something. I told them that I would need to eat first. They took me to a restaurant where I can eat and I chose a hamburger. We then went to the K. N. D. When we got there, we went to a training program. As I was walking in the training program, there was a robot coming after me. I flipped to the other side of the room, then hit it with everything I had. Let's just say we need new robots... I walked out to see Rachel, or number 362, dumbfounded. She asked me if I was human. "Of course I'm human." I lied.
They told me I had to put a booger on to an analyzer and tell a single number. I did as they said and my new number was number 17. I walked with sector V, Nigel Uno, Hoagie Gilligan, Kuki Sanban, Wallabee Beatles, and Abigail, to their tree house. When I got there, I started to raid the refrigerator. I found some chocolate bars and ate them. That was a big mistake, I started bouncing off of the walls, and when I say that, I mean it. They had to tie me down to a bed in order for me to calm down. They said they would give me chocolate only on missions. Now I live my life with the K. N. D. Today has been an eventful day.

Hey guys! This is my first book so please tell me how I did. I want you all to have a great day!