Daughter Of Evil

I watched in horror as my Best friend Lena gave birth to her baby, she so desperately wanted this child but I didn't know she would die for it.

She finally let out a sigh of relief as she finally had managed her baby, i smiled and whispered it was a girl. The doctor handed the small bundle to her and she mumbled something to it as she shed a tear, I watched with tears in my eyes trying not to cry but everything turned for the worse so quickly I just wanted to cry and scream.

Her heart beat slowed and she fluttered her eye lids trying to stay with me and her baby but she soon flat lined and her grip losend on the baby. The doctors didn't even dare rush to save her.. They just sat and watched. When I went to pick up Lena's baby her hand quickly grabbed my wrist and she uttered "Vai.."

I jumped back in shock. How could she do this if she had no heart beat, everyone was as shocked as I, but Lena just sat there with a wicked smile and she finally shut her eyes. When I looked down at the baby it was asleep and smiling. I was freaked out at these werid events. I felt my heart stop for a moment.

Eventually I was filled with rage, I stared down at the baby and whispered "Vai..she wanted you..but died for you..." I began to sob and scream as I ran out the hospital into the near by woods. I tripped and fell and accidentally dropped Vai, she screamed loudly wailing in pain. I stood up and stared down at her and kicked her down a small hill that was just a few feet away. I laughed and grinned finally happy that I didn't have to deal with my friends baby who had killed her for her own life. I limply walked yo my car and drove off.