Dan x Kawaii Apple x SlenderMan

Dan-kun walked home from LADDERMART, exhausted from the night before. One thing kept returning to his mind, Kawaii Apple. Dan really had enjoyed himself. He had so much fun with K.A. (kawaii Apple). Dan was already missing him/her and it hadn't even been a full day. Something about Kawaii Apple was special, special indeed. Not the fact that she/he was an apple with wings, just the way he/she made Dan feel. "I wanna fuck that apple!" Dan thought to himself, "But if Phil knew, shit would go down." Dan thought of different ways he could hide the relationship he was planning to form. He started to jog at the thought of something hurting his kawaii apple (running is rare for Dan-kun)

Phil opened Dan's room to see what the loud noises were from the night before. He peeked inside of the dark room. He gasped, checking if Dan was in there. He saw what appeared to be a condom stuck inside a large apple with wings, "DAN!!" Phil screamed, overwhelmed by what he had just seen,"What the bloody hell is this!?" Dan looked straight at Phil.

"P-phil i-it's not-t what y-you thin-k." Dan stuttered.

"Oh! Really Dan! You fucked an apple."

"Uhhhh... I have to call someone!" Dan took out his phone and pretended to call somebody,"Oh yeah sorry Phil I gotta go, haha... um see yah around." Dan quickly slipped Kawaii Apple into his conveniently large pocket and slipped out the door before Phil could respond.

"Dan-" Phil was horrified at what had just occurred. He could barely comprehend what happened with Dan. Phil sat down, thinking about the apple. How could Dan do that? Especially with an apple? He had to think over this.

Dan had walked into a nearby forest,. During his peace and serenity; he noticed a tall figure following him. Dan turned around and saw the infamous Slenderman. As soon as Dan tried to run, Slender attacked. Slenderman found a large apple with wings in Dan's conveniently large pocket. Slenderman picked up the apple and examined it. After meeting and getting to know K.A, he had vigorous sex with him/her. K.A had never felt so pleasured in his/her life. Slenderman, K.A, and Dan got married and had the greatest orgies known to mankind. They had the most terrifying child, apple, faceless hybrid (with dan's emo hair).

THE END