#1: Outcast.

I walk into school with my books held close to my chest,looking down. I could feel them staring at me as I sped by.I don't make any eye contact, as I make my way to my locker. Opening my locker, A white piece of paper dropped out. My eyes fell as it hit the ground. I pick it up, and read what it said in hand writing letters.
"Why don't you shoot yourself already?"
I crumpled up the letter, and slammed my locker shut. people laughed as I ran past them in the hallway, tears falling from my eyes as i enter the bathroom. I threw my bookbag on the floor and put both my hands on the sides of the sink, eyes red from the sadness.
"Why do you have to be you?" i asked my self out loud. "why?"
Suddenly someone walked out of one of the stalls and looked at me with a sad and confused look on her face. It was Taylor Dove, one of te most prettiest girls in school. She had brown hair and hazel eyes, her lips were perfectly plump. Her boyfriend was Zack Lake, a football player for the school. Taylor was nice and didnt care about attension like all the other girls in school, but I dont trust that side of the tracks, my kind doesnt mix with hers.
I looked at her with fright in my eyes. Quickly grabbig my bag, i walked out with my sad emotions. my fists were clenched as i made my way into Mrs.Lanes history class. I sat down at a desk in the back of the room. Taylor walked in a few minutes after me. Her eyes scanned the room until they fixed on me. She looked at me with a sad expression. After a moment of the staring game I looked down at my books. She headed to her seat with nothing else.
After school, I walked home. As I opened the door, I heard the same thing I hear every day, Mom and dad were fighting again. My mom was a total drug addict and you could tell, even if she tried to deny her problems. My dad was a crazy abusive alcoholic, that seriously needed to get some help!
I walked past the kitchen were the action was happening, trying not to drag attendion to my self.
"Mal!" a loud voice called just before i was about to enter my room. It was my dad. fear swept over me as i walked to the kitchen.
"Yes daddy?" I asked nicely.
" Where have u been all day?!" He asked anger serging through his voice like a vicker.
"School daddy." I answered.
" Well you didnt do your chores you little bitch!" He grabbed me by my hair an dragged me to my room. He opened my door and threw me in the room and said " once you learn how to be good, we will see about you coming out!"
He slammed my door and went back down to yelling at my mom. i sat on my bed and clenched my knees to my chest. Tears fell as i looked at the scissors on my craft table. Ive never cutt but i have thought about it. i walked over and picked them up holding them in my hand i just thought to myself 'this is going to make you week dont do it' i put the scissors down and went back to clenching my knees to my chest on my bed while tears escaped my eyes getting away from the torture i kept inside.