Chapter 1 .Running away

Jalyn's P.O.V. I'm from New York but today is the day I move to Bay Area. Thank god! You might be curios on why I'm so happy to he leaving . Well first of all my dad abuses me , my mom is always drunk and my boyfriend Cameron(cam Dallas) is constantly hurting me. I'm not really moving more like running away . Right now it's currently 12:34 am . I had my bags all packed and 900 dollars in my bag. It was perfect timing ! Everyone was sleeping . I grabbed my peny board and ran out the house and closed it quietly . And jumped on my peny board and left to the bus station. I got there and got on a bus to Bay Area. 7 hours later , I'm here I sleep most the way but I'm still tired . I jumped on my penny board and was currently looking for a party to crash so I could end up spending the night there . 😏👌 . I went into Walmart and went to the girls bathroom to get my make up and clothes on . I left quickly and found a party ! "YASSS" I said loudly . I walked In and noticed people on my left getting high and people making out and drinking and twerking , you name it. I saw 2 really, and I mean really hot ! I walked past them , and one grabbed my wrist my long brown hair spinned around as he spined me . I met eyes with him. Woah ... He had green eyes and had the most beautiful face . And then someone grabbed me by the waist and stole me from the hot stranger . This guy was short and had hella good hair. So cute but yet hot ! He looked at me and licked his lips . I blushed and he said " baby girl,what's your name" I said " I'm not your baby girl and it's Jaylen " I was playing hard to get. He smirked and whispered in my ear " i call you what I want" and chill went running down my spine. I giggled and asked what his name was . He said " it's Myles..." And then I unwrapped my self from him and when I saw Cameron behind him. Oh shit ... How did he find me . I ran and ran and ended In a room. I hid under the bed . I was holding my mouth from crying out loud . Then I felt something rap around my ankle . Oh shit.! I screamed for help and I got no luck.
Cameron's P.O.V
I saw her leaving last night so I followed her the whole way. When she went to this party I saw her talking to this guy . All flirty and shit . I was about to slap her and punch her . And pull her by the hair!! She began to run when she noticed me . She went under a bed and i took her out . I pushed her against the wall and slapped her and kicked her in the stomach and punched her in the face like 100 times when the guy she was talking to ran in and ...
CLIFFHANGER! Sorry guys for the short chapter and I will be updating soon. Sorry if this sucks I'm a newbie at riding fan fics! 💖🙏

Myles POV
I yanked the guy off of her and started throwing punches at him kalin came in and took the girl out and came in back quickly and joined in the fight the guy blacked out and we grabbed him and threw him out the house . The girl was gone she was no where to be found .
Jaylns pov
I ran into the bathroom and began to cry and cry I was so scared at this point . I took my blades out and left 15 fresh cuts . One for being ugly 2 for being worthless and the rest for reasons I will never get over about my self . I cleaned up and got out of the bathroom . I felt to pairs of hands lift me up from behind . I panicked and screamed ... " it's just me baby girl " the short boy said . " oh I'm so-sorry"I stuttered "nah don't apologize I scared you princess" he said . " I better get going " I said quietly and sweetly . " already ? C'mon won't you stay a little longer ?" . I kept thinking . " yea I guess " when we started walking to a room he grabbed my ass and laughed . Wtf was running through my head . But whatever I need to tell him what's going on rn . We say on the bed and he started getting a little to playful . He pinned me down on the bed I quickly wobbled and got out of his grip . " um, uh. We need to talk " I said . He looked at me with worry in his eyes . I rejected him I feel so bad it's just I can't right now . " yea sure go ahead babe" he said smoothly . " well I ran away from home I'm from New York and I get abused and my boyfriend cam found me just now and he abuses me too , I'm only 16 and yea I just got hear today " I explained . I told him everything . We were in that room for at least 1 hour . He was understanding and he listened . " tell you what babe , you stay with me and kalin now , my names Myles , and we live in this huge house and you'll be safe under my arms ." He smiled at me and I flashed one right back . Alright I said . We walked out of the room and once again he grabbed my ass and smirked . Oh okay then I will have to get use to this ... We got on the dance floor and kalin is the tall light skin boy with green eyes . Woo he's so cute looked at me and smiled and came my way he grabbed my twist and brought me close to him . I backed away quickly . " was wrong baby girl?" He questioned. " uh nothing I gotta go " I said loudly over the music . " nah don't leave princess " he wined. Fine I will stay . " okay for a little while more tho " . Myles came to the dance floor and said " this my girl kalin back off my princess " he. Smirked . " nah she's mine man " kalin said . Oh no, great . Why are they even fighting over me like ew I'm ugly . " your not ugly wtf " Myles said , " if anything your so fucking hot babe " he said . I smiled and that kind of made me ya know feel better about myself.