♥Shinso x Kaminari♥

Thunder struck the air leaving a loud snap noise making Kaminari screech and shake while holding onto the covers. He slowly got out of bed one foot on the soft carpet floor as Thunder struck once again, the boy screaming and running out of his room, done the hall. Kaminari reached Shinso room, quickly going inside and quietly shutting the door so he didn't wake the male up. Slowly and gently getting in bed with him, thunder striking again. He wrapped his whole body around Shinso's body shivering.

Shinso felt a body wrap around him knowing who it was since the boy did this on the regular. Kaminari always came to him for comfort when he was scared. Slowly turning around he quickly held the boy close to him, letting him rest his head on his chest, humming. "It's alright Kaminari it's just thunder." he said calmly while playing with the shivering boys hair.

After a little while of silence the thunder started again making the shivering boy hold tighter, Shinso chuckling. "You're fine, I am here" he said smiling kissing the top of kaminari head. "Just sleep and it'll be over soon.." the both of them closed their eyes and fell asleep in somewhat peace. Kaminari woke up to the sun shining through the curtains, staring at the purple haired boys face, smiling. He pushed his face gently back into his chest letting out a relaxed breath,  wanting to always be held by Shinso.

Extra ending;

Shinso opened his eyes looking into kaminari eyes and started laughing, the boy looking at him confused. "What?" kaminari asked. "Oh nothing.. Just you're quirk is electricity and you were scared of the thunder" he said laughing harder as the others eyes widened. "Shinso that's not nice!" he whined shocking the males arm with his hand. "Ow! What was that for!?" he yelped as the other smirked. "You made fun of me, you grape."