Sitting Alone

Pinkie pie was tired of this, all of it. Her parties had flair. Her parties had persistence.
What about the ponies? She needed to include them, right?
'Wouldn't it be fun to change things up a little bit?' Pinkie pie thought to herself.

Twilight's POV

I was in my library reading book after book, even though I'd had already read each of them at least fifteen times.
"Twi? Where has Rainbow dash been?" Spike asked her grimly.
"You know, Spike I'm not sure... " I concluded sternly.

Rainbow dash hadn't come for an overdue visit in almost a week.
"Think one of the girls will know?" I asked, obviously concerned. And hopeful.

The two of us walked around all of Ponyville and coming to no resolution of where she might be.

(Sorry guys, in this one Twilight won't be a princess.)

Suddenly Pinkie pie came out of nowhere bouncing happily. She seemed to be muttering something.
"Pinkie!" I demanded her to listen, but she didn't turn around...she just kept bouncing to Sugarcube Corner.
"You stay outside Spike." I ordered, as I hoofed in Pinkie's direction.
I followed her all the way to Sugarcube Corner.
She slid into her basement, barely opening the door to get in. I had to. I shouldn't of. But I had to.
I opened to door smoothly and stepped down to her basement.
The first thing I saw was grey light glowing down there from the set of wooden stairs I was on.
"Now you know!!! Happy?" I heard a voice like Pinkie's say. It couldn't be though..she sounded so unhappy.
She stepped out of the dark, wearing a dress knit of pony hide cutie marks. One of those marks, was Rainbow dash's.

*I will update as many as my stories as I can, what do you guys think? no hate, ~enjoy~*