Chapter One

Sirens POV-

Most people would call me crazy, standing on the very edge of a ledge, on top of one of the tallest buildings in the country. I honestly don't care though. I smirked, hearing a few people far below whispering about 'the crazy girl' on top of the building. I let out a sigh of relief, glad to be far away from all the douchebags in the world, up here were no one could hurt me. I ran my fingers roughly through my hair, letting out a small scream as my phone went off, startling me into falling forward, people below me screaming, but I just braced for impact. I landed on top of a car, causing a huge dent, and the alarm to start blaring, making me jump up and start running, weaving my way through the crowds, till I finally reached the place I called home, an abandoned factory, which I had fixed up, adding chains for me to swing from as well as some furniture and such. I sighed and slipped my jeans off, letting my tail free, yes a tail, I shit you not. I'm Siren, by the way. Siren Fate and I'm 16 years crazy. When I was little my dad was never around and my mum was always working, doing research on something I never understood till it bit me in the ass, literally. I was with my mum while she was working one day and happened upon a tiny fluffball of a creature, which turned out to be a baby raccoon who climbed up onto me and bit me on the ass, like I still have the scars and everything. I ended up keeping the raccoon and naming him Rocket, and hes one of my best friends, to be honest. Anywhore, he ended up being an experiment, and i ended up with motherfucking powers, of course, i know how basic that sounds, i feel your pain too. I have the senses/skills of a raccoon, and ears and a tail, and i can talk to animals, fun right? *sarcastic*. I usually keep to myself, but when i do go out in public I keep my ears and tail hidden, unless its when i slip on a mask, and a costume and go kick ass and get justice for my mum, who was killed and raped by a man when i was 5, i barely remember her, but i do remember how much she loved me... Anywhore! Im known as The Siren, due to the fact i have this weird power were i can let out this high pitched screach, that can stun a person who a minute or two, its actually kinda cool. 

oh shit...while i was wasteing your time, i never notcied the person who ended up on the roof with me, while i was hanging over the edge, which the hanging over the edge thing isnt the bad part, the fact that theres another person up here with me is the thing. 

( There you go you guys, chapter one, i know its bad, but i hope you guys really like it, ill try and update as often as possible. thanks for reading guys c: )