Undertale

Sans' POV

   so this book is pretty much long and boring and i have to write it all over again.. well you know what i mean. before we go in the story right now, which is long and boring, believe me, if you know the story already, so here. i'm just gonna copy it 'cause i'm too lazy to start over again.
(this is from a guy named acedeck capital a and d so if you read this im sorry and thanks.)

the beginning.

Undertale starts off by telling us the story of the monsters war against the humans that ended in the monsters being trapped underground by the barrier

Undertale starts off by telling us the story of the monsters war against the humans that ended in the monsters being trapped underground by the barrier. The barrier is a magical seal that can only be broken by 7 human souls or exited by a human and a monster soul fusion and it can be entered by anyone. Many years later after being trapped underground, Queen Toriel and King Asgore have a child named Asriel Dreemurr.

asriel and chara

This is where Chara (the first human, the one you named) comes in

This is where Chara (the first human, the one you named) comes in. After an unexplained amount of years, Chara falls into the underground. The injured Chara calls for help then Asriel saves them. Later in the game you will be treated to the story of Asriel and Chara. After the king and queen take in Chara they fall deathly ill and die. This causes Asriel to want to fullfill the humans last wish to see the flowers from their village. Asriel does this by absorbing Chara's soul and crossing the barrier. However, this kills Asriel in a tragic misunderstanding by the humans. At first, it seems like a tragic tale for the human but there is a dark twist. You will find yourself at the true lab where you learn by watching the tapes that Chara had a dark plot to kill themself, possess Asriel and use their immense power to destroy Humanity. Asriel says when you talk to him after walking to the very first room in the ending sequence that the control was split between them when he absorbed Chara's soul and Chara's soul wanted to kill the humans but he resisted (causing him to die of wounds). He also says Chara, for unknown reasons, hates humanity. The tapes in the true lab heavily imply that chara poisoned themself with buttercup flowers that they learned were poisoness after accidently using them in a pie for Asgore. Then they most likely used Asriel by playing to his nice side making a last wish that could only be accomplished by them merging souls. So in theory, Chara fell into the underground, got adopted by the royal family, found a poisoness flower and killed themself to merge with Asriel to kill all humans but failed when Asriel resisted causing them both to die. Asgore in a fit of rage over his children's deaths, orders all humans that fall into the underground must die and that with enough souls he will shatter the barrier and bring eternal peace by simply destroying all of the humans. Disgusted with his actions, Toriel leaves Asgore never to be seen again. After that, Toriel sets up home at the entrance/exit to the ruins after leaving Asgore.

alphys and determination

Then Alphys comes in. Alphys meets a ghost (who apparently is the cousin of Napstablook, i keep hearing this but i have no evidence for it); this ghost wants to be a star and Alphys wanting to impress Asgore (who she has a crush on at this point in time) makes the ghost a robotic body. From this point on, the ghost is Mettaton. This is evidenced by the journal in Napstablook's neighbor's house which can be opened with the mystery key from Bratty and Catty. She presents Mettaton to Asgore. Impressed by the soul technology, he employs her as the royal scientist to find a more peacefull way of opening the barrier. Alphys' studies lead to the extraction of "Determination", a force humans have that allows their souls to persist after death. Alphys injects "Determination" into dying monsters trying to find a way to make their souls persist after death as a possibility to use them to break the barrier. This experiment goes horribly wrong and causes the monsters to melt and mold into terrible (friendly????) creatures as they cannot maintain the determination causing them to lose form. During these experiments she finds that a monster cannot absorb a monster soul and a human can't absorb a human soul so she must create a new living vessel to hold the souls of the "Determined" monsters. This whole plan fails but the vessel she made was made by injecting a flower with "Determination" creating, you guessed it, Flowey (this is all evidenced by the logs on the walls in the true lab and Alphys own dialouge in the true lab cutscene). 

flowey, who keeps calling me trashbag.

so imma explain this because asgore is explaining it in a weird way

so imma explain this because asgore is explaining it in a weird way. so alphys did an experiment to make human souls and injected determination on the first flower planted by asgore, and then alphys just made flowey the flower which is actually the goat kid, asriel. so thats it and you know all the history. if you want to know about frisk just ask him instead. (i consider the kid a boy, don't be mad.)

ok so that's for before, now for after, just without explaining and weird stuff. so anyone got a question? (sadly can't answer them, only few 'cause too lazy.)