Caroline.

My name is Caroline Faith O'Connor. I was abducted along with my baby sister, Annabelle Grace. Annabelle has gorgeous platinum hair, porcelain white skin, and beautiful crystal blue eyes. Our mother had a complicated pregnancy, which caused her to be deaf. It's hard to communicate with her and as she grows older, the more uneducated and harder it will be. The sick man that claims to be our savior, continously rapes me and six other girls he abducted. Thankfully, Annabelle won't ever know what I go through, because the man is considerate enough not to rape a deaf baby. The man orders that we call him "Pa". It makes him feel powerful and in control. The cruel young man has jet black hair, golden like skin, and numerous scars across his face from the squirming young women he abuses. Most girls would fawn over him, but what they don't know, is the truth behind his gleaming blue eyes. Even his bulging muscles may make girls drool, but for me, it makes it harder to get away. Pa took us on the night of my 16th birthday, knowingly enough, I was no match for him.
" Happy Birthday honey! You're becoming a very independent young woman. I'd hate to have to leave you on your special day, but your father and I have duties at work." My mother said as she kissed my forehead.
" Don't forget that your sister needs her bath, and put her to sleep at 8 o'clock." my loving father says walking out the door.
" Great, now I have to babysit." I roll my eyes and tend to my deafened sister. I take her upstairs to take her bath and for some reason she keeps looking past my shoulder. As I put a diaper on her and change her into night clothes, she looks over my shoulder again with widened eyes. I turn my head and see a man with blue latex gloves on. He was wearing all black but his crystal blue eyes were burned in my brain. He looked at me with lust, but not with the average kind most young men have. He covered my mouth with a chloroform dipped towel and held me as I slowly fell to the ground.
There's a woman that comes every so often to give us food, she doesn't speak, and I assume that she's blind considering that she feels everywhere she goes. Maybe this is Annabelle's fate. Maybe he raises disabled kids to obey his commands. What scares me is not ever knowing what's going to happen to Annabelle. What if he kills us or what if he lets us go, what will happen to my baby sister.
Sometimes I wonder how he gets away with it, how could someone seem so innocent, yet be a monster. The man is cruel. The man not only hurts women, but he hurts little girls too. The man took all of these girls' virginity, they'll never be able to understand the passion behind it. This man took their innocence and pride to be a woman. These little girls haven't even gone through puberty and they're already sent to hell for sinning. I wish I could hurt him. I wish I was strong enough to really hurt him. He's taking the lives of children, without any weapons. Which is almost worse, because they're left suffering.
" Ohhh girlsss..... You know what time it is." He smirks as he walks in and the girls shutter in fear. He takes Monica first. And then he takes Ava next. And then Cassy. And Layla. And June. I sit here wondering what he's doing, because there's no way he needs 5 girls, one after the other. As I sit alone, I hear annabelle crying on one side of the warehouse and distinctive whispering on the other side. Pa approached the door and gave me an eager look. He forcefully dragged me to his nearby room as I tried to get away. I looked around, the room was empty. The voices kept getting louder as he threw me on the bed. I kicked and I screamed, but like always, it never seems to work. He gave me that same look of lust he gave me when he took me. I stared back at him, emotionless and broken. This time was different. He frustratedly turned his head as he kept doing what he's been doing to me for over a year. I tried to speak, but Pa held his hand over my mouth and cried. This man that was once scary, finally had a weakness. He's broken too, which is kind of a relief, now I know he's not just crazy, now he has somewhat of a reason.
"Pa...What's wrong?" I finally said, but with that, he slung me across the room. He stood above me and picked me back up by my throat.
" Don't ever speak to me." He took my hand and placed his lips on the back of it. Suddenly, he twisted it so far that it snapped. I screamed as I fell down to my knees and tried to stop the throbbing but nothing had worked. He stood there, staring, urging to hit me more. And he did. He grabbed a chunk of my hair and dragged me back onto the bed. A knife appeared in his hands, he bit his lip as he dragged it along my cheek and down my chin. " Maybe this will teach you." He forcefully kisses me as he slices my wrists horizontally. " You're so beautiful you know, too bad I'm the only one that can enjoy you." He winks at me and smirks. As he continues to rape me, I weakly kick him and hit his face. I give up, as a black curtain slowly covers my sight. I've lost my consciousness and now nothing can protect me, as if I thought something could before.
My head is pounding and I regain my consciousness. I sit up, instantly being lightheaded. The room seems different, It's not as scary anymore, The curtains are open, letting the light shine through, it somewhat smells better in here too. But as I look back down at my throbbing hand, I'm taken back to reality. My blue and purple hand is weakly oozing out blood. My hand dangles and the broken bones slide against each other causing more pain. I crawl into the rugged bed and cover my exposed, bruised body. I lay there, sobbing, thinking of my life's misfortune. I have finally reached a point in my life, where death seems to be the safer thing to do.