When Myungsoo and Jiyeon develop feelings for each other...

When Myungsoo and Jiyeon develop feelings for each other and confess their true feelings...

There are 2 popular groups in Seoul University which are INFINITE and T-ARA. INFINITE is composed of 7  handsome guys named Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Myungsoo while T-ARA is composed of 7 beautiful girls named Boram, Qri, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Hwayoung and Jiyeon. These 2 groups are also friends and some of them are already in a relationship just like Woohyun-Hyomin, Hoya-Soyeon and Sungyeol-Qri while Sunggyu-Boram, Dongwoo-Eunjung and Sungjong-Hwayoung are in the dating stage. Only Myungsoo and Jiyeon remained as friends but they actually feel something for each other, they just don't wanna be honest with each other.

Jiyeon is shy to confess and she thinks that the guy should be the one confessing his love to the girl and not the other way around, she's also not sure if Myungsoo likes her as a girlfriend. She thinks that Myungsoo likes her as a friend and nothing more since Myungsoo is a popular guy and a lot of girls like him which she assumes that Myungsoo like one of those girls. Myungsoo on the other hand was coward guy, he doesn't wanna confess because he's afraid that their friendship will lost or be ruined once they became a couple. He doesn't wanna lose their good friendship even though Myungsoo have a lot of friends, only Jiyeon is his one and only girl bestfriend. Although he sometimes act cold towards her since he doesn't wanna develop his feelings more towards her which made Jiyeon thought that they're really just friends and nothing more. Myungsoo also lose hope because Jiyeon is a popular girl in their school too and a lot of guys like her but he didn't know that Jiyeon doesn't like anyone among them because it's him whom she likes and no one else.

It's their semestral break and their planning to go somewhere fun, they think that it's time to unwind theirselves and have a real bonding since they can't bond properly at school because a Myungsoo and Jiyeon were always surrounded by their fans. The whole school knows that their the only one who is not in a relationship that's why they are trying out their luck for these two.
Woohyun: "Hey guys! Semestral break is soon to come~"
Sunggyu: "And so?"
Dongwoo: "Yah! That means it's time to have fun~"
Boram: "Yeah, you're right!"
Qri: "We should plan as early as of now~"
Sungyeol: "We need to have fun and unwind ourselves from all the stress from school!"
Sungjong: "You're right hyung!"
Hwayoung: "Especially Myungsoo and Jiyeon, they need a break from all of their fans..."
Hyomin: "Just be together already so that you won't be pestered anymore~"
Hoya: "Hyomin's right! Look at us who are in a relationship already~"
Eunjung: "Or at least go on a date so other's would lose their hope already~"
Myungsoo: "So where are we going?"
Soyeon: "Eyy~ are you trying to change the topic here?"
Jiyeon: "Wait! I know where we should go, let's go to the beach... it would be fun~"
They all nodded their heads in agreement and they scheduled their trip immediately. INFINITE and T-ARA decided to go on a beach for 3 days and 2 nights. They packed their things a week before their vacation because they're very excited on this trip as this is their first time to go on a trip for 3 days and 2 nights without any other person going along with them.

Soon, it's already their semestral break and that means it's also their vacation time. They arrived early at the beach and they immediately put their luggages at the hotel and changed to their swimsuit outfts. They boys widen their eyes as they saw the girls wearing their sexy swimsuit outfits which emphasize their sexy curves, the girls also widen their eyes and blushed as they saw they boys shirtless.
Woohyun: "Wow! You girls are so sexy~"
Hyomin: "Yah! You're supposed to be saying that only to me~"
The rest laughed at the couple.
Woohyun: "But sorry girls, my Hyomin is a bit sexier than all of you."
Hyomin: "What? Only a bit?"
The rest laughed again at Woohyun's sillyness and the their cuteness.
Woohyun: "Just kidding, you're the sexiest and hottest among them!"
Hyomin: "That's more I like it~"
Soyeon: "Wow! Guys, your abs are daebak!"
Hoya: "Mine is a lot better~ see?"
Soyeon: "I already know that Hoya~ I always see your abs, unlike them."
He smirked and Soyeon winked at him.
Jiyeon: "Unnie~"
Soyeon: "Why? You want to see Myungsoo's abs always too?"
Jiyeon: "What are you saying unnie?"
Soyeon: "Come on Jiyeon, just tell him that you..."
Jiyeon immediately covered her mouth and dragged her towards the beach.