Chapter 1

Kylie's POV:

I woke up by a disturbing person yelling my name...
"KYLIE GET UP BEFORE I POUR WATER ALL OVER YOU" my mom said or basically yelled.

As I got up from my comfy bed, I walked towards the bathroom.
I took a 10 min shower and turned off the water before I run late to school.

I put on my undergarments and I walked towards my closet which wasn't that organized. I decided to put on a casual outfit which was a black sleeved shirt and some red jeans with my black high top converse.

I walked over to my vanity and plugged in my flat iron then I started to put on a light amount of make up. I only applied a bit of foundation, mascara and red lipstick. And brushed my hair and started to iron it.

After I was done, I walked over my bed and disconnected my iPhone and saw that my best friend Marilyn texted me...

From Marilyn:
"Hey Kylie, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with me and Bailey ? "

I thought for a second and realized that I have nothing to do today since my parents were gonna leave for a business trip so might as well just go.

To Marilyn :
"Sure... Does 3:30 sound good?"

Soon enough she replied a yes. So with that done, I headed downstairs and saw my mom and dad getting ready to leave for their trip. I headed over the kitchen and picked up a chocolate bar and orange juice and started to eat it since my parents clearly never make a proper breakfast since they are busy with their shitty work.

I walked over to them and was greeted by my dad...

"Good morning honey, so you know that we have a business trip and you know the rules... no partying. So we left you 500 dollars in the cabinet since it's a 3 month trip. And we agreed to let you invite friends over but no funny business. So I guess that's it... we have I leave now, our flight leaves at 10. So goodbye then."

Well that was an awkward goodbye. So I simply nodded so he could stop blabbering and I just hugged them
goodbye and walked to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY LOVES
SO MY FIRST CHAPTER
IM PROUD OF MYSELF AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT SO CAN YOU GUYS FOLLOW ME PLZ OR VOTE FOR ME ...
- <3