prologue

Dear Diary,
It's Saturday afternoon, 1:54pm when I'm writing this. You might be reading this and saying why I'm I reading a random girl's diary. I'm not that random, my name is Jewel Mae, I'm a senior in high school, I am five foot four, I have green eyes, my hair is light brown, I'm single, I live in the one and only Los Angles, California, I'm that funny weird girl you might find cool, I don't give two shits and there is no way I give one, everyone might know my name but I don't fit in my perspective, my friends are Katie the party animal that I can rely on, Sophia the misunderstood popular one, Matt the guy that I can talk to about anything and it will never be awkward I hope, Kelsey the sporty tomboy that actually has a good sense of style, Val that funny out of the ordinary, and Taylor. He is that player that everyone wants. He is in my history, biology, and physical education classes. I don't really talk to him because I don't want my name in his one night stand books. Did I mention everyone and I mean everyone are at his fingertips when he falls to pick him right up again. He's really and I mean very hot, I just don't want to get hurt. So let's just say opposites attracted and I just haven't found my opposite.

Love,
Jewel.