Your a hostage, my hostage

Billie's POV

I've been staring down the new girl, Audrianan for quite some time now. Me and my brother and his friends have talked about her. Today is gonna be the day. For sure.

I haven't talked to her so I'm not sure she would trust me.

There she was. I saw her in the bathroom as I walked in and I smiled at her.
"Hey" I winked at her and locked the bathroom door while she wasn't looking.

"So uhh.. your new right?" She nodded her head "yep. my names Audrina by the way, and yours?" She shook my hand. "Billie. Uhm. My name is Billie."

I went into the very back stall and pulled out something I've been hiding in my pocket all day.
I stared at the label
"Chloroform"
I took my hoodie off. "Hey, Audrianna! Come here quick!" I yelled and she came in the stall quickly, as soon as she was in there I locked the door. "Uhm hi?" She said and I saw her face drown in fear as I started pouring it on my hoodie. "it'll be fine." I smiled.

Audrianna's POV
I woke up in a strange room. It was lit with red lights and I saw multiple Louis Vuitton blankets wrapped around the top of the bed. I don't know where I was but not gonna lie it was a sexy ass room.

I then realized I was tied to this chair. I felt my face get hot and tears run down my cheeks immediately. "hello, audri" I turned my head and saw Billie standing next to her closet. "My names audrianna." I stared coldly and looked at my feet. "I'm gonna untie you. And if you try to run away I'm not joking i will fucking kill you." She yelled and started to untie me. I stood up and stretched but got interrupted by a push. "I'm gonna show you were a damn shower is and put these clothes on" she carefully handed me a baggy shirt with some really big sweatpants. She tugged my hand and locked me in the bathroom after showing me how to work the shower.

————————————————————————

I got out of the shower and put the clothes on. "Hey..Billie. Can I get out now?" My words broke into an almost whisper because I wanted to make sure I was nice to her. I don't wanna die here.

I heard the door unlock and she looked me up and down before forcefully pulling me back into the same room as before and told me I can do whatever. She sat down on her bed and got on her phone while I just sat in the same chair as before and had my thoughts to myself.
"So uh. Your not gonna ask why I drugged you and why your in my room without consent?" She looked at me.
"mmmmmm. no." I said and looked back at the floor.
"Why" she started laughing as if it was funny.
"I like it here. It's better then home." I smiled and closed my eyes. I was being honest. I felt safe here. Even though she drugged me and forcefully brought me here. I felt at peace.
"Listen. Come sit over here." She sat up and I went over to the bed.
"your gonna leave here eventually. I don't want to do this. but I have to. if I were to let my brother know that I don't want to do this I would end up in the same situation as you were at first. But the difference is i would be dead. So I'm begging you for the sake of both of us just to act as if I never kidnapped you. I don't like being scary."
I got lost in her eyes. Was I wrong for this? I was falling for my kidnapper.
"Ok. But how long will I be here" I looked at her hands and then back at her.
"I don't know. Until I can get rid of him. But when I can get you out please don't call the cops on me I'm begging you. I don't want to be like this. As soon as he is gone I will let you have your life and I will try and and make up for this I swear." I saw a tear coming from her eye and I wiped it off with my finger.

"I won't. I promise." I went in for a hug and I felt her crying in my shoulder.
"Look. Im so sorry about all this. But for a while you will just have to be a hostage. My hostage."
I looked in her eyes and back down at her lips.
I felt my head flood with thought.

Is she lying?

Is she gonna kill me?

Will her brother kill both of us?

Fuck it.

I went in for it as she did the same surprisingly.
The next few years were gonna be interesting. I knew they were. But did I care? No.