Erotic Adventure ...

I could feel the tightness build in my pelvis as my whole body tensed while Jack pumped the huge dildo into my wide open and wanting pussy. My knees were bent and open wide as he easily slid the implement in and out in a smooth rhythm, his tongue flicking over my clit making it throb and swell. His finger in my tight little anus completed the story leading to a god almighty huge orgasm pulsing through my semi naked body.

On my back, still wearing the bodysuit I'd worn under my short leather skirt, but with the catch open at the crotch and with my ample shapely breasts, big nipples hard and pointy, spilling out of the lacy, satiny neckline, my chest flushed red and my long, curly red hair all around my face, I must have looked a sight!! Jack didn't seem to have a problem with any of it!!

He was crazy for me - his cock was hard, red and engorged, the full cut head leaking pre-cum, but as a mature and experienced lover he wanted to try some different stuff with me - oh, and I was so not complaining. His hands firmly clasped and kneaded my breasts and he moaned over the nipples that he made so delightedly long and succulent. He was literally teasing them out and making them bigger and bigger and in the process making my pussy wetter and wetter - having my nipples sucked is a sure way to get my pussy ready for some delicious fucking.

*********
We'd met at a work function late last year.  Jack had come up close beside me with a fresh glass of bubbly - my favourite - and we'd enjoyed a saucy conversation about this and that, but it didn't go anywhere.  As soon as I'd felt his presence, listened to his sexy, playful tone of voice, my pussy had started to twitch and I'd started to imagine him naked - and hard ... I have such a wicked mind!

Our paths didn't cross again until last night and my God, am I glad that they did!!  He'd sourced my number from a colleague of mine and asked me over to his, apparently he was quite the cook - although my interests lay elsewhere.

His place had a very chic look - super modern and minimalist.  He was dressed elegantly in beautifully cut jeans and a white linen shirt that showed off his well defined muscles - this was a guy who took care of himself.  I found his greying goatie beard very attractive and knew that I wanted to feel him inside my body and his hands squeezing my full breasts.  God I was soo wet and we hadn't even had our entree!!

I felt the tight black leather skirt ride up my thighs as I sat down and I could see Jack's eyes appraising my shapely bare legs in fabulous high heeled sandals.  I so desperately wanted him to open my legs, push my knees apart and plunge into my pussy over and over.

The conversation flowed as we talked about all sorts of things, with Sade playing seductively in the background.  We avoided talking about my firm because seeing clients socially - or sexually - wasn't allowed, but then I'd never been one to keep to the rules.

He really was a consummate cook and the whole meal was light and delicious, with a focus on light seafood and salad.  All I could think of when he served his oysters was how much it looked like my pussy opening to receive a big cock, wet and glistening ...

Jack came around the table and taking my hand stood me up.  His hands were in my long, curly, red hair and his mouth was on mine his tongue down my throat.  I melted into his arms.

*********
His hands slid down my back, they caressed my firm, high arse cheeks and he moaned into the kiss as his busy fingers moved into my already very damp bodysuit where he unsnapped the gusset and went under ... exploring ...

His fingers were smooth and warm and they ever so gently caressed my full swollen bald vulva from behind. He easily unzipped and removed my skirt and before I knew it I was lying back on his bed with his head buried deep between my legs, squealing at the delightful nips, licks and flicks of his lips, tongue and teeth and it was no time until I felt my body shuddering and heard me screaming as the first orgasm of the night racked through my sweating body.

He took no prisoners and quickly turned me over to be on my knees and entered me not with his long, thick cock that sprang out in front of his flat belly, but instead used a huge dildo - oh, and it went in sure and hard, massaging the sweet spot inside my tight little vagina. I could feel my pussy lips stretched wide around it's huge girth and it left a sweet feeling every time it hit up against my swollen, hard clit.

I found myself pushing back on the thick dildo, losing myself in this totally sexy and erotic moment, grunting and keening like an animal, it just felt so fucking good!! Jack knew all about pleasing a woman, and instructed me to keep my knees together to increase my pleasure - because we all know most men push between our knees when they fuck from behind - and increase my pleasure he did!!

He rotated the dildo just the slightest and then reached under me with a small bullet vibrator and placed it over my clit and in a matter of moments my body exploded in another shattering orgasm - I screamed out his name and said fuck several times as the orgasm washed over my limp body.

That was when he turned me on my back and covered my face, neck and breasts with the most delightful of kisses - kisses that got wetter and deeper and that made me feel I wanted to be penetrated again as I lifted my hips up off the mattress to meet his full and pulsing erection.

His mouth was full in mine, his tongue way down my throat and I could feel his body easing down and sliding seamlessly between my legs. He sat back and looked at where we were joined, his face full of desire as he edged his hard cock in and the out almost to the tip, sliding the bell-end of it around the opening of my vagina and over the lips and clit. This drove me wild so that I was squirming and squealing delightedly beneath him.

He laughed to see me so carried away with desire but I could see he was more purposeful than ever as he said,
"Beautiful Bec, I've wanted to fuck you long and hard since the first moment I laid eyes on you!! I just wanted to make you cum and cum and cum, lick your pretty little pussy and suck on those tits until you squealed - you're my ideal fuck doll!!" He breathed this into my ear as his cock penetrated my pussy and as one of his hands played with my tits and the other one slid over, under and around that sweet little clit of mine that was twitching like a cut snake!!

I reached past him and picked up the bullet vibrator and placed it on my clit while licking his finger and indicating for him to insert it up my anus. He looked at me like I'd given him his favourite toy for Christmas.

It was then that he surprised me further.. I was so fucking close to cumming when he turned me over, grabbed the lube he'd used on the dildo and lathered his dripping wet cock and then slathered more on and in my little arsehole. He didn't ask - he didn't have to - he just spread my arse cheeks, stretched my tight little anus and pulled so hard on my nipples, that along with the vibrator on my clit I just opened up my arsehole to his huge erection.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!! The eroticism of it all - the feeling of the penetration of my arse with the vibrator on my clit ... his thrusting was building and the whole thing was totally sexy, hot and fulfilling, made the more so by Jack's gasping for breath and moans as he enjoyed this wicked moment of pleasure, not to mention my screams!! He was slapping my arse cheeks and and kneading them and driving me closer and closer to what almost felt like insanity so full and sensual was the feeling of his cock deep in my arse.

I heard myself call out that I was cumming and he drove his hips up behind me harder, I could feel his balls slapping up against my little swollen pussy lips, adding to my pleasure and then he roared like a bull and swiftly pulled his big cock out and squirted his load of jiz all over my arse ....

What a night with Jack!!