Chapter 1

LISA P.O.V

I Woke up with Bags under my Eyes and my Mom Trying to get me off the couch.

(FLASHBACK)

"LISA YOU GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW!"

"NO!"

"LISA"!

(END OF FLASHBACK

My mother looked Sad and lumpy and Dad was out of town.I had no siblings so i was Not busy with Nothing mostly.Until School came When I Woke up my mother Woke me up and was mad with me For not going into my room. "Lisa Go change right now!" My mother yelled.I went upstairs to get my Clothes and Picked this

I went upstairs to get my Clothes and Picked this

For once my mother let me wear this.I rushed to School in my high heels I don't know why I was late though.I got There in an Hour/in a half.I Checked out what locker I had then Saw this Woman.

She looked at me,Smirked Waved and came over saying "Your hot"

She looked at me,Smirked Waved and came over saying "Your hot".I rolled my Eyes.Then she Walked back into the line and Shouted to all the kids saying "YASMINE YOUR THE LINE LEADER GET YOUR BUTT HERE"!She looked at me annoyed like These Kids were annoying.I chuckled a bit then Went to class.I figured out The brown hair Girl was a teacher.

JENNIE P.O.V

I Looked at the Blonde Annoyed.Then I Walked In front of Yasmine and had a Talk with her And i said "Everyone go into the class".I didn't like How she was acting so after school I called the Blonde I know everyone's Number.

"Hello"?Said the Blonde

"Hello Lisa".

"Who are you "?Asked the Blonde 

"I'm Jennie" I answered.

I then hanged up and called Mom "Hey Mother I'm going out for the day Or of course the whole day.Anyway Bye"! She Waved Bye at me and I left.I felt my Body warning me to Meet her again and Fuck her Hard.I Put that thought in my head again and again and Asked myself."Is she dating is she Single Is this gonna work"?