His Little Fighter *Billie Joe Armstrong Fan Fic*

A note carried by the Authour~MusicIsMyForeverLove

ALl words used in this are my own words I did not copy and all rights are mine

All the Charcaters are Not owned only a few 

I do not own any real names in this story such as: wwe fighter Paige
BIllie Joe armstrong
and more

I would also like to say I chose Paige because she is pretty and looks like Billie but I also already needed some one who wears a fighting suit for this stroy:)

I do not own any of the songs used in this book

I hope you liked it ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Melody's POV*

Ok so I will catch you up, I'm one of the youngest fighters in the world.

 I have been training since a family who's father were fostering me and later on adopted me when I was 4 so I had no choice and they were a 'sutible' family, but the truth is I love  all my siblings and I hate are parents my 'father' or as I call him Gabe makes me get the best grades ever since I moved in, never have I dared to get one wrong question in all subject, in P.E. I have to run the fastest throw the hardest and again perfect grades. When I turned 11 there was a test recall, it was my birthday and we were out eating Gabe asked how I did and I had the greatest smile on my face. At the time it was only me and their son Darrin, my big brother now he is just as good as I am at fighting and everything but he loves disappointing our parents and gets D's in everything and makes sure to get an 'F' in P.E. which my parents take it out on me, but he doesn't know.

I am 16 and he is turning 17 in two days I will be turning 17 the next day, now that's why we go out for dinner. But things changed that night, I no longer respected Gabe and Heather my 'mom'. I had a big smile on my face and said I got a 94% and Gabes proud look in his eyes left and just as quick as it left a look of rage came in. Darrin pushed me behind him and told me to stay. I was only a kid but that didn't bother Gabe, he did his worst and made me hate myself. I still do, but I get perfect everything just so I don't go through that again. I was suppose to stay in the room with Darrin but I said and I quote. "I'm a Big girl I got braces, and I can fight and anyways daddy loves me he will not hurt me, trust me I love you good night." I ran out and that's one of mine and Gabes 'fair fight' as he used to call it.

In grade 7 I learned what abuse was, I figured out that I had to protect myself from Gabe, or my body would give up on me at a young age. So I shared a room with Darrin since I have night panics every now and then too. Me and Darrin dated for four months but we got caught by Heather. Who told Gabe, he then beat Darrin and made him watch our last ever 'fair fight' to make sure we would stop.

I know what your thinking, why stay? Well I can't leave if I do then what would I do. I know its bad, but there are so many kids there, 7 of us to be persist and I can't let them go through what I went through. I protect them and Gabe is stronger than me but I can still protect them. The youngest of us is Hannah,who is 2. Then Calvin, Raven, Ariana, and Aaron. Who are 4,9,12,and 15. I love all them and I am keeping them with me and Darrin when we turn 19. I'm going to the police and adopting them hopefully getting Gabe and Heather arrested.

My full name is Melody Harmony Williams(Gabes last name) And this is my story.