Chapter 1: Where the Hell am I?!

“Aww… Come on you guys! Let’s go to Narnia!” I exclaim jokingly.

All of my friends shake their heads.

We were playing a game of baseball, despite the fact that we don’t like that game, when one of us hit the ball over the fence, and into the bushes on the outskirts of the field at our school.

“Okay then… I’ll be right back,” I jump onto it, climbing over, into the not so green, greenery.

Once onto the other side of the fence, I jump down. Instead of feeling the flat ground, my legs collapse under me as my feet meet the uneven, steep hill. The rest of my body follows, ungracefully, landing as I scrape my hands and knees.

Tumbling down, I hit branches of trees, and the grass cuts up face with its unbelievably sharp blades. In the process, I hit my head, and black spots cover my vision. I curse under my breath right before darkness consumes me.

The colour black is all I see. Then all of a sudden I feel a sensation of falling, my eyes fly open as I lay on my back, light that peeks through the tall trees...wait. What?!

Sitting up quickly, I look around. Everything looks animated…? When I look up again, I realize the sky is dark with gray clouds. Where am I?

My clothing is torn, my black jeans have holes, and are covered in dirt, along with my gray Harry Potter jacket and green uniform. I sigh, looking at the damage to what I wear. What a shame, I really liked my jacket. At least I still have my iPod Nano so I can listen to music.

Running my fingers through my hair, moving my bangs out of my face, I notice my hand is covered in blood.

Great. That’s exactly what I need right now. To be injured in an unknown place that looks like it’s part of an anime. Lost. Wow… The odds are really in my favour right now.

Looking at my hand again, I realize that it looks animated. Like an anime hand! I gape at what I see, shocked. I am in an anime. My wish has finally come true, I have no reason to live anymore if I’m right, if I’ve finally escaped reality and gone to anime land.

Now having energy, I jump up and start to walk through the forest, leaves crunching under my feet with every step I take.

After about five minutes, I start to see a clearing. I run towards the light.

When I get the the end of the forest, I freeze.

“N-no way...It can’t be true…”

The Phantomhive Estate.

Without noticing, I slowly walk forward towards it. Oh, right, I forgot to mention that I’m an anime maniac and Kuroshitsuji is one of my favourite animes besides from Hetalia. So this was something that really intrigued me, and not to mention, remind me of those fanfictions I’ve read where the main character would go into a coma or something, and then go to the land of Kuroshitsuji.

I grin to myself like a mad man.

Walking up to the fairly large doors, I knock on it. A tall man in black answers the door. Sebastian. Though I’m 5’’2’ he’s much taller in person.

“Hello, miss. And who may you be…?”

“Uhhh… Hi… My name is Mei Takahashi,” oh how horrible I am when it comes to talking to people.

“It seems my master does not have an appointment with you,” he replies.

“He doesn’t,” I state, “I’m not even from this dimension…” muttering the last part, even though the butler probably heard what I said.