Synopsis

A famous saying I always hear from people's mouths was...

"Time is gold"

If i were to be asked, they are 101% right. Because the greatest regret that i have right now? NOT LIVING FULLY WHILE I HAD THE FREEDOM TO DO SO.

I'm just a normal girl who wants a normal life, believe me when i say that the world has gone mad in my generation. You know why? Because i am from the future. And i hope if you have read this, you might have the the ability to stop the future from going this far because of technology.

Let me just start by telling you what happened.  

Hi, I'm Frione Celestia Marchessa (Free-yown Se-les-ti-ya Mar-ke-sa).I was born in an average family. Everything we needed was enough for us to survive, and i must tell, my generation was really innovative. Not until a project was launched. A project which involves the life of humans. And yes, if you're asking, it was not yet proven. They have done multiple tests involving animals but whatever you do,you just can't change the fact that no animal is exactly 100% the same as humans, so not too long after, they decided to test it on humans.. and that my friend was the start of chaos. At first, it came well. But we were dumb enough to agree to the plan, because from the start, the objective seemed impossible and somehow not right. They aimed to make people a semi-cybernetic organism (cyborg). According to them, it'll make people much more useful to the world, and when i say they've turned humans to cyborgs, it's not a typical cyborg that you see in the internet in your generation, instead of focusing on replacing our body parts with heavy metals, they've focused on the concept of it.

The experiment did not reached the levels up to the end, nor did it met their high expectations. It only reached level one, which includes our lives. We were inserted a somewhat digital clock inside our pulse, it was meant to control us, specifically if we will still be spared or dead before sunrise with whatever reason against the government. It was botched. At the end, they were not able to control it. The scientist who executed the experiment were punished under the law of the government, which somehow is funny because they were the masterminds of the said experiment. Don't you think they should be punished too? But whatever we do or say even though we're on the right side. It can't changed the fact that they are way above us, and I'm pretty sure you know what that means.

People, with no other choice, learned to live with it, you see the whole instruction of this survival is give and take. You give your time which is equivalent to life, you fvcking die. You take someone's time you have more to waste. The irony of things here is that the ones who take are actually the people who deserves to die. 

In this generation, innocence isn't  preserved, because if you continue to shut your eyes close, you'll end up being the prey.

//////////////

Help me to express by sharing this to your friends and leaving a vote. I would also love a motivating comment! <3

Ms. Marchessa at the multimedia ;)