Brown... The colour of a burger.

Groggy and full of jolting pain, courage woke up on the gentle coushin of eustace's truck. the soft rocking soothed the pain he was in enough to bare through it as he strained to understand how he got there. he didn't remember much after the convulsions but now he was tired and hungry.

"So you're still alive dear boy?"

the soft sooth of Katz voice rang from the drivers seat as he pulled the shift and rest a hand on the top of the wheel as he drove. it was the middle of the night by the time courage had awoken and he was more disoriented then ever.

" You gave the vet quite a scare as well as myself... I wish you hadn't done that."

Yellow eyes stared ahead as he followed the headlights that guided him down the winding road. as they went along courage sat up slowly, wincing as he did so but eventually got himself in a sitting position to look out to the road before the two of them. whimpering he feared talking to the cat but curiosity ate him from within.

"Where are you taking me?"

yellow eyes glared ice cold daggers to the pink dog before he continued to look ahead. he didn't answer courage as they had already arived. Pulling into a drivethrough katz stopped behind another car and waited as the line creeped along. the list of meal items infront of him.

"Choose something mutt. I know your hungry."

whimpering courage huddled in the corner of the cushion. too scared to speak.

"Fine... ill choose. But you better eat it."

Katz grumbled under his breath. Choosing a burger combo at random he ordered and paid for the meal. Tossing the shivering dog's meal over to him. Returning to the road the feline busied himself with a map as he drove,no longer paying heed to the scared and shaken dog. 

Courge on the other hand,didn't want to eat the food. Horrid thoughts filled his paranoid mind. what if he was fattening him up for a feast? or for those god awful spiders!? 

"NOooooo~!!!!"

Courage wailed in horror,jumping from the seat and unknowingly into katz's lap only to be grabbed by the hackles and placed back in the passenger's side seat. 

"Quiet dog. Stop screaming,you're giving me a headache and i wish you wouldn't."  
Katz spared a moment to glare daggers at the poor shaken dog before noticing the untouched burger and fries. "I thought i told you to eat that you mutt." 
Snapping his fingers swiftly he pointed to the food and growled.

"OOOoooohhh"
Courage whimpered, not wanting to anger his new 'owner' any farther. Diving headfirst into the bag of fast food he wolfed if down until even the box and paper bag where licked clean,Beltching only when satisfied with his meal. 

"Disgusting..." 
Katz groaned. But no matter,they had reached their destination;and it brought tears to the poor dogs eyes,making him whimper.

"Muriel..."