A BIT ABOUT MY PAST :)

Hello reader! M rishabh frm india

M 16.

My lyf''s goin pretty much satisfied.

Talkin abt my past - till d last year i have been an agressive guy, d one who loves havij girls around, pretty much good in studies, naughty nd d ome who can do anythin for his friend.

I have been in a number of relation bt dont knww why but i couldnt stay with any1 more than a month or two...

I use to think tht my heart isnt able to stay wid any1 much longer...

Nd sometyms its was due to girls , we broke up, this also had a reason.. Accordin to me i have been in serious relationships abt 2 tyms

Nd both d tyms - they all lasted long

Bt a success relation was when i was 13 with one of my classmates Simi

She'z crazy, i loved to b around her, we were caught by our teachers once bt tht gave us an excellent good start.

We had a relation of abt 10 months nd thts d one i always admired..

We broke due to a misunderstanding- i just thought that she wants to get rid of me, which later i realized was due to the pressure put on her by her parents , i regreted it but as i was egoistic in d past

..

Always hesitated to talk to her.

As tym passed away i moved on

Could forget her but tried doing so getting back to flirting nd all. A year past by nd i learnt to make her not affect me...

She was sad , broken , couldnt hate me . i knew it all but dont know y , evrytym i thought abt it - ***** ego came in my mind..

Finally when i got over her. One of my best friends in my class Samishtha . i started feeling for her, i feared tht our frndship might break, i feared to lose her ... But after 6 months i gathered d guts to tell her abt my felings ... She said nothin could b done.. She was cheated by a boy earlier nd feared to get in all dis again..

She was one of d beautifull girls in our class.. Bieng agressive i fought with guys who proppsed her 5-6 tyms..

Visited d principal's office beacause of d fights .. Nd at last after soending 7 months doing dis .. She went in a relation with a guy who she intriduced to me as her brother  . i told my smallest feelin to her,made her laugh all d tym she was with me , nvr let tht smile go off her place .. Bt dont know wht i missed .

I was broken . jst coildnt decide wht to do

.

Didnt speak to any1 for month . didnt eat properly. Jst simply went to school , studied , came home , went for my tutions nd went to bed early, couldnt sleep , jst closed my eyes nd use to think about my past . thn one day i decided no matter what , she cheated me, m gonna show her i can live without her , i started evrythin frm d beggining. Made new friends , used to keep fake smiles on my face , stayed happy in front of her . One day in class i was jst sittin with my head down . as it was a free period .

Suddenly Simi abt whom i tlked earlier . i couldnt understand why was she there . i didnt uttered a word nd sat still lookin in d front.. Ignoring her. I didnt knew how to react .

Friends hope u liked this chapter ..plese leave ur reviews as its my own life story , i wud like it know abt ur thoughts abt my lyf, i knw i was wrong .. M gona write the next chapter, hope u dont get bored, turn over for next chapter :)