1

"i hate you" i yelled to my mom with tears in my eyes. me and her have been fighting a lot lately but she just makes me so mad. i ran out of the house and down the street. i didn't know where i was going i couldn't even see straight my eyes were filled with tears.

i made it down to the park and sat on the swing and broke down. my life has been shit this past year and the only person that has been here for me was grayson. he's my bestfriend and without him i wouldn't be able to get through shit like this. he's my rock. as i looked around i started smiling thinking of all the memories we had at this park. the time when my dad tought us how to ride a bike. well tried. grayson wasn't very good at it but that's what made it such a good memory. grayson falling off his bike while i rode right past him laughing and him getting mad that i could do it and he couldn't.

i started laughing thinking about it

"avery?" i year my name and turned around. my heat beating.

"grayson?" i said

"what are you doing here it's 10pm?"

"i could ask you the same thing" i said.

grayson laughed "but seriously what are you doing here"

"i- i needed a break" i said tears forming in my eyes as i looked away.

"i understan- omg are you crying?"
fuck he heard me.

"yeah it's just" i stopped mid sentence and started crying even harder. he rapped his arms around me and i layed my head on his shoulder. we just sat there. not talking. not anything. just holding eachother.

a couple minutes past and he finally broke the silence.

"is it your dad again"

yes it was but i knew it would break him if i said it. my dad has been a problem in my life every since i turned 14. he was a alcoholic and when he got mad enough he would abuse my mom. i hated him.

"no uh it's n- not about h- him" i said barely being able to get out the sentence.

i know he doesn't believe me but he just nods not wanting to overwhelm me. we get up and start walk towards our houses. he lives right across from me. he saw how upset i was about going back home so he asked if i wanted to stay at his house.

"well if you want you can come to my house"

"no gray it's okay you don't have to do that" i said.

"but i want to i'd rather you come with me" he said and he looked at me. i looked back and gave him a smile that indicated that i would come over. we get to his house and his mom says hi to me on our way to his room.

"you can sleep in here and i'll sleep in the guest bedroom becau-"

"grayson" i cut him off.

"you can sleep in here with me if you want" i said.

"if your fine with that"

"of course" i said and smiled. he smiled back and we both got into bed.

once we were laying down he rapped his arms around my waist and pulled my towards him. i layed my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat as i fall asleep.

i woke up and saw me and grayson were still in the same position from last night. he looked so cute. i moved a bit trying to reach for my phone and he woke up.

"goodmorning gray" i said with a smile.

"goodmorning" he said in his husky morning voice.

i went to get up when he pulled me back down.

"can we cuddle some more"

"we have school soon we have to get up or we'll be late" i said.

"do you really wanna go to boring mr. rusels 1st hour" he said more as a statement.

i looked at him with a grin knowing i didn't want to. so layed back down and he cuddled up to me. his head on my chest while i played with his hair.