Unfunny Things

"Byurr!" the voice came, the sound of water was spilling deliberately on my book. Vannelope was laughed with satisfaction followed by his friends. I was used to this, Vannelope and her friends did not like me who was a nerd, too smart, she said. Therefore, they were bullying me. Vannelope was a rich man, she ate, she had many friends. My book was now wet, I wanted to be angry either upset, but I couldn't, I was definitely defeated by Vannelope and her friends. Well, this is a terrible place, where when one person is bullied, the others just put on their eyes and ears, without making any actions, helping even fear, fearing that he might even be bullied.

Until one day, my mom was ill, I was panicked and immediately went to the hospital that was occupied by my mother after returning from school. My mother was lying on a hospital bed, helplessly, her condition was dropped, even coma. I wanted to cry, but I was not used to it, crying was not an activity that I did when I was sad, I would do other activities so as not to cry. I hated crying, according to me, it's weak. I prayed for the healing of my mother. The next day, I went to school as usual, but there was a sense of concern for my mother. And, as usual, Vannelope and her friends again disturbed me who was eating lunch. My food was spilled with my water. I might be patient. I was sure, one day they would surely regret her actions. When I was leaving for the hospital, my cellphone rang, the call came in. After being appointed, it was turned out the hospital, aimed to inform the condition of my mother. My mother had died, just now. Instantly, I was panicked and wanted to hurry. After arriving, I tried not to be sad, but could not. I cried, I was wrong, crying was not weak, but I'd restrained emotions to feel relieved. I didn't know it would be like this.

After a few days I did not go to school because I was still in mourning condition, finally today I entered school. The atmosphere feels different. Something surprised him, namely Vannelope and her friends. They approached me and apologized and cried. "Oh, it's time," I thoughtfully. They also begged me. I only smiled and nodded. Vannelope and her friends are increasingly crying. I don't know what I was made of, what was clear was that they were very grateful and sorry for what he had done. I was right, there will definitely be times when they will regret it, like today.