Chapter 1

Attention all flight passengers we are now landing
Welcome to Tokyo, Japan

Once your eyes open, you force them to stay open, trying to stop the drowsiness from bringing you back to sleep. 

' Finally! I'm here, hopefully, they have WiFi at the airport.' you silently plead

When the plane lands, you unbuckle your seatbelt As quickly as you can and start going for your bags above. Once you get them you immediately make a dash for the exit before everyone gets up. Once out the terminal, you go to baggage claim.

 'Thank god I didn't get the window seat' you thought. As you wait for your bags you call your friend Trisha.

"Hey Teacup" you say.

"Hey boo ho- OH GOD YOU SOUND AWFUL!!!"She says

" Oh Your too kind" you sarcastic reply

" Sorry, But don't worry I have for seen the future of this day so I have taken the liberty of making your bed. Which by the way is very comfortable." Trish says happily

" You are the bestest of the best thanks." You say as gratefully as you could in your dead state.

" Nope prob, OH and by the way how well is your Japanese." She says

" I know it just as great as my English " you reply.

" Sooooo terrible " she giggles and you grunt in response.

" Jk Jk, I was just wondering, if you didn't have the language and culture all the way through, I would've helped you learn what you didn't already know." She says.

" Yeah, yeah, thanks, but I just called to ask. How far away from the airport are you?" You say.

"Oh bout, fifty minutes" she says

" FIFTY!!!!!!" You yell, unintentionally getting looks from people around.

" As in 5 0" you are angrily whispered.

" What!? OHHHH no no no I meant fifteen. 1 5. My bad sorry" She replies sheepishly. You see your bags coming out. 

" Ok teacup gtg my bags are here pick me up at the parking lot." You say

" Yeah lot 15, that's the only one I know from when I got here 2 weeks ago" She says as you end the call.

   After you got your bags, it was time to put your Japanese skills to the test. Even though you got the language down to the accent you were a bit nervous. Thankfully, you were as good as you thought you were because you found your way to the correct terminal after asking 100 or so people. ' Welp at least I made it'.

"[YN] !!!!!" You heard a familiar someone. You followed the sound to see your Trisha running towards you.
" Here let me take these" she took the wheeled bag with you while you stuck to the two backpacks you carried.
When you got to the car Trisha told you to drop the bags and get in the car and that would take care of the bags.

When Trish gets in the car, you guys drive off. You look at the scenery around you as you pass by. As you keep staring you start getting a feeling, like you've seen this a million times before. Your try to remember, you really really try but, like always something in your heart starts to hurt. Sadness, hurt, and sorrow. This always happens when you try to remember the times before the amnesia but can't. ' I know I always say whatever happened in the past is better left forgotten because whenever I do try I always feel really hurt but, I can help but still wanna try and remember who I was.' You exhale deeply, not being able to shake away that feeling that's left in your heart.