Chapter one

a few decades from now , our great great great great grandchildren would look through our records and think . 

wow , what a barbaric time . 

but for now , we are what we are . our society was congregated into 4 main pillars of people , or what we call "Specimens"

the US had screwed up big time in 2015 , giving power to the aliens - what we are forced to call King . they take some of us every leap year , and every leap year new Specimens are thrown into our 4 different villages . the other babies not born in a leap year are annailated with lazer guns charged by the power of the sun and King's blood . 

i was lucky , being born right on the dot of a leap year on January 1st . my mother struggled with my will to burst into the world , not knowing how harsh , cruel and cold it is . when the clock struck 12 , and new year came , she gave birth to me but the labour was too taxing for her feeble body . 

but maybe i shouldnt have been born . i was labelled as a Error . 

the main 4 Specimens are Superhuman , Servant , Sample and Error . 

Superhumans , the strongest of the specimens , are the second of power just below King . they are ministers , principals , those of high rankings . 

Servants , those that do all sorts of things for our so called society . Teachers , cleaners and so on . 

Sample , these lead the easiest of lives , as they are blessed with one or more talent each . singing , dancing , talking to a crowd , so on . all our youtube stars and celebrities are a Sample . 

and as for Errors , we are the drug addicts , alchoholics , prisoners and social outcasts .

because without black , there wont be white .