Furbee and Furby

It was another day in Mr. K'nights. "We HaVe a NeW ClaSsMatE CuTiEs." An elongated furby walks into the classroom,"sup fuckers, I'm Kyle!" The phallic shaped furby proclaims. "WeLl kYlE yOu gEt tO sIT nExT to HAHAHAHAH FURBEE" Just then, Hunter and Alyssa yell "EWWWW FURBEE DIRT!!!" Furbee looks over to Kyle and seems scared, "so you're a real furby, just like me? Lil ol' Furbee me? I've never seen a long shaped furby like yourself" Mr. Knight's phone suddenly rings and he goes "OkAy GuYs cOmE aNsWeR tHe pHoNE wItH mE!! EXCEPT THE 2 FURBIES, I DONT LIKE YOU, STAY HERE AND ORGANIZE MY GLUE, LIL BITCHES." An arbitrary task it seemed, but little did the duo know how much this task would bring their furry hearts together. "So I guess you're my bitch today, huh?" proclaimed Kyle, the rather stylistically shaped furby. "No I'm not!!" moaned Furbee, holding back his lust for Kyle. "Whatever, fur boy, just mess with that glue buddy boy." "Yeah yeah whatever," Furbee lashed back. 

*5 minutes pass*

"I'm so glad we organized all that glue already" sighed Kyle, his panting increasing. "Yeah me too" said Furbee. "Hey Furbee, watch out!!" Just then, Furbee falls into some glue, Kyle chasing close behind to catch him. Furbee lands on his back, Kyle's lips pressing against his from the way they landed. The quickly back off "Uh Uh Uh I didnt mean to lick your luscious- I mean DISGUSTING lips" claimed Furbee, knowing he's telling himself lies. "Bro idk what kinda gay shit you're on but I'm fuckin out of here" Kyle, enraged, storms out of the room.

  "No! Kyle! Wait!!" Furbee exclaimed, but it was too late, Kyle was gone. "This isn't fair, I thought we would be brought closer together, not get further apart." He begins crying, every reptilian tear gaining more mass and heat with each tear. "I cant believe I ruined my chances" he let's out a big sigh, knowing he couldn't have helped his urges if he saw Kyle right now

*meanwhile, in another classroom*

"Oh Furbee, how I wish I never spoke of your gayness," Kyle moaned as he yanked his banana

"Oh Furbee, how I wish I never spoke of your gayness," Kyle moaned as he yanked his banana. "His lips were so soft, so great, so….MANLY!

Kyle didnt understand, he contemplated his sexuality for years and thought for sure he was as straight as a pencil, but unresolved feelings are beginning to surface, a hot, warm, cuddly feeling of lust and love, he thought first a moment, and realized even pencils can be wiggly. "Furbee if only you understood how I felt, if only you understood what you've made me come to realize"  

*back at Mr. Knight's room*

"FURBEE WHERE IS THE NEW KID, DID YOU CONTAMINATE HIM WITH YOUR FURBEE DIRT??" Mr. Knight proclaimed, just returning from answering his group phone call. "EWWWWWW FURBEE DIRT" yelled Alyssa and Hunter. "WHAT? NO? HE STORMED OUT!!" Furbee exclaimed. " WE WERE ORGANIZING YOUR STUPID GLUE AND HE LEFT ME TO ROT." Just then, Kyle walks into the room "hey guys, sorry, I was using the bathroom" still some white residue leftover on his face from imagining it was Furbee. "KyLe, what in the HECK is on your face!?" Mr. Knight questioned. "Oh it's some milk, sorry." He wipes the white splooge with his fingers and licks it off one by one. "Was this Kyle's way of seducing me? Is this some big elaborate trick?" Furbee thought to himself. "No way, he hates me! He called me a gay idiot weenie head!"

*the bell rings, signaling the time for everyone to head home*

As Furbee walks home, his pace becomes slower and slower before he breaks down on the concrete sidewalk, now getting slathered in his snot and tears. "Kyle will never love me, I fucked up and I ruined it, god I just wanted a good furby in my life. One my mom and dad would be proud of"

"Well I do love you Furbee, I've always loved you bro, I was just scared of what you'd think

"Well I do love you Furbee, I've always loved you bro, I was just scared of what you'd think." Kyle surprised Furbster, as he popped out of the bushes suddenly just to confront him with his feelings. "Why, you like me, Kyle? Lil ol Furbee me?" Furbee asked. "Yeah I love lil ol Furbee you, I wanna rock your world baby." Kyle's confidence made Furbees holes ooz with juices, ecstacy rising through his body. "You're an idiot, yknow that Kyle?" Claimed Furbee, lightly flirting. "Yeah but I'm gonna be your idiot" whispered Kyle. Furbee then took Kyle into a back alley behind his apartment, making out with Kyle's beak mouth and plastic tongue. "Let's go inside" moaned Furbee, ready to be demolished by Kyle. "Yeah bro," douched Kyle. As they get into Furbee's apartment, shutting the door behind him, he moves down to Kyle's waist with his mouth. "I bet this guy doesnt get out much, does he?" Furbee teased before wrapping his brace face around his massive furry cock

"Oh yeah Furbee, just like that you fuckin furry freak!" Kyle kept moaning at the top of his lungs, causing the neighbors to complain about the noise

"Oh yeah Furbee, just like that you fuckin furry freak!" Kyle kept moaning at the top of his lungs, causing the neighbors to complain about the noise. "I like your mmm cock" Furbee said, accepting Kyle's massive yogurt slinger inside of his gaping mouth hole. "Fuck Furbee, if you keep going like that, I'm gonna- ~~OOHHHH FUCK~~" Kyle's love semen shoots out of his weenie, filling Furbee's tight mouth with every drop of his wet baby batter.

 "Fuck Furbee, if you keep going like that, I'm gonna- ~~OOHHHH FUCK~~" Kyle's love semen shoots out of his weenie, filling Furbee's tight mouth with every drop of his wet baby batter

"Oh Furbee, I love you" Kyle moans, "I love you too Kyle." Furbee says with a mouth full of jizz.

The End….?

Book 1/3