Untitled Part 1

I think Alfred is kinda ooc but this is a Au so fuck being in character amiright

Disclaimer: I do not own Vampire's PathoS or hetalia. I just own my laptop.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"So...Another killing," The man sighed. "Well, I better stop that."

He laid down his newspaper and walked off. The headline was "The Vampire Still Alive?"

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

The blond, Ivan, jumped from the roof of a building to the ground, 'So it was here?' He thought. 'I think I have an idea of who did this.'

Turning away from the corpse laying on the ground, he disappeared into the shadows, right as the two detectives rounded the corner.

"Dammit!"One of them shouted. "He got away again! Damn Vampire."

"I think it's safe to assume that this was another vampire killing, right Alfred?" Asked the other.

"Damn right it is Mathew."

Watching from the shadows, Ivan smirked. 'Foolish humans, don't they know that the night is for monsters only?'

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"Still looking for that vampire nonsense Alfred?" Sneered Arthur.

"C'mon I know it was around here somewhere." Alfred muttered. "Artie, can you help?"

"I'm not helping you find some made-up information."

"But it's not made up."

"Vampires aren't real Alfred, they never were."

"Says you." Alfred grumbled, watching as Arthur left his office.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Walking across the rooftops of buildings gave Ivan the chance to see the city from above.

'Humans never change.' He thought bitterly. 'Always being so proud of creating what is practically an entirely different world. Yet still regarding Vampires as mere myths defeated by crosses.'

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Finally finding his papers, Alfred opened his laptop. Going to google and typing in the address found on the paper left at one of the crime scenes, he found that it was the address of a church.

"Ah,"He sighed, leaning back in his chair. "This can't be good."

Closing his laptop and leaving his office, Alfred went to his car and typed in the church's address.

Speeding over the speed limit, Alfred grit his teeth thinking about the night before when he saw the vampire disappear into the shadows behind the corpse.

'I can't let that happen to anyone else.'

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Ivan liked crowds. They made it easier to pick out the right person.

'That's it.' He thought as he walked past a rather large-breasted woman dressed in white headed towards the church.

He smirked as he walked away from the pure-looking girl. 'That's the one.'

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"Hey wait!" Alfred ran after the woman. "I need to talk to you!"

The nun in white turned around. "Yes?"

Panting,Alfred introduced himself. "My name is Alfred."

"And my name is Katyusha." She replied. "What do you need?"