LOVE DON'T CARE

*
Episode 1
*
*
Diana's POV
*
*
have you ever liked someone you have never seen before?
well that what is happening to me presently..
*
ever since I got a friend request from a strange guy who doesn't upload pictures on Facebook but the conversations we had anytime I come back from school or before going to school is out of this world..
his so fun and funny to talk to, anyway first lemme introduce myself..
*
my name is Diana,am tall,slim and dark ebony beauty..
am 15yrs old and I live with my parents in a huge quiet estate, GRA Ikeja Lagos, I have an elder brother who just graduated from covenant university and his searching for a comfortable job to starts his life..
*
Monday morning(6am)
*
I woke up six in the morning and logged into Facebook, I searched into my online friends and saw him online who was called Jason,I quickly sent him a message
*
Diana: hi
he sent me a reply immediately
*
Jason:hello Diana, guess what?
*
Diana:what?
*
Jason: I've moved into Lagos..
*
Diana: which of the Lagos?
*
Jason: the one in your backyard, see question,I said my mum and I moved into Lagos ..
*
Diana:wow, why didn't you tell me nah,so where in Lagos?
*
Jason: how am I supposed to know? am just coming to Lagos for the first time..
*
Diana: try ask your mum nah and stop behaving like dordoryour..
*
Jason: but I know it in an estate
*
Diana: what estate?
*
Jason: the one in Lagos
*
Diana: what estate in Lagos?
*
Jason: the one people live in it
*
Diana: lol,you are mad,talk nah?
*
Jason: how many times will I tell you I just came to Lagos last night?, see I have to get ready for school now..
*
Diana: so you already seen the school you will be going..
*
Jason: yes,my mum already paid the school fees before we came to Lagos..
*
(a knock came on my door immediately and I heard my brother's voice)
DIANA hurry up lemme drop you off,I have an appointment by 9..
*
Diana: am almost ready ( I yelled back)..
I threw my phone on the bed and jumped out of bed, I opened wardrobe and removed my uniform from where it was hanged..
it a white long sleeve shirt and a red almost tight skirt and a red tie..
my school is on the islands, the school bus picks everyone of us from home and brings us back home but my parent told them not to bother sometimes because they also work on the island.
*
I lay my uniform on the bed and quickly took off my pajamas left with my underwear alone,after having my bath,I wore my uniform and my pink shiny shoe given to me as a birthday gift from my best friend Halita which i celebrated last month..
I spray my perfume and stuffed my phone into my bag,before leaving I switch off the AC before walking out of the door..
I was about walking down the stairs when I saw my dad coming out of his room struggling to knot is tie.
*
Diana: good morning dad. (as I waved and continued walking down)
*
Dad: morning princess, uhm Diana hold on.
*
(I turned to look at him)
*
Diana: yes dad?
*
Dad:could you help me knot my tie how you knot yours?
*
Diana: sure(as i walked up and collected it from him)
he walked down while I was standing in the staircase knotting his tie, after i finished,I ran down and saw the whole family already having breakfast..
*
Diana:good morning mum, good morning brother Dennis
*
Dennis: good morning (he mumbled with his mouth full)
*
Mum: morning Diana..
*
Diana: dad here's your tie (as I dropped it beside him)
*
I walked to sit on the leather chair and saw snow who had taken over my chair..
snow is a our hairy family dog,we named it snow because of how white it looks,it had hairs to the extend that we can't see it eyes..
*
Diana: bro Dennis what is snow doing on my chair?
*
he removed his hand from his pocket I brought out his phone.
*
Dennis: take my phone, I have two months subscription, you can Google as you want (as he dropped it on the table)
*
I looked at him in annoyance**
*
Diana: thank you I have subscription (as i pushed the dog away from the chair to the floor)
*
I dragged the bowl of salad at the middle of the table close to me and and clipped few into my plate of fried rice before I started eating
*
mum: Diana?
*
Diana: yes mum (as I looked at her while I was eating)
*
mum: button up your shirt (pointing to my top buttons)
*
I looked at my shirt and quickly button up the two top buttons..
I looked at my brother who was already dressed up like worker who works in a Bank..
*
*
3 MONTHS AGO
*
Justin's POV
*
*
my little brother and I live in Atlanta with my parents, my mum is black while my dad is white which made me an afcast..
I look light in complexion with curly hairs,blue eyes which surprised my parents how come I had blue eyes and they don't and lastly attractive pink lips..
we all lived comfortably and peacefully as one happy family until one faithful day..
*
my dad came to pick  my brother and I from school, we we're almost few street away from our house when when an upcoming trailer slammed into our car from behind with full speed sending us to another incoming bus and our car exploded..
*
my dad had already passed out while my brother was stuck to his chair which was upside down, he was screaming untop of his voice as he burned to death,my face and body was already filled with flames,with the little strength I could gather I punched the glass then I could hear the fire service sirens, before I blacked out in the flames..
*
*
I opened my eyes and saw the doctor clapping two metals to his hands which he used on my chest to bring me back to life..
*
HIS ALIVE(I heard the doctor yelled and other nurses beside him)
*
my mum ran inside immediately,her eyes looks swollen as a result that she had been crying.
immediately she saw me she bursted tears(with her hands on her mouth)
*
Jason: mum where is Dad and fred?
*
Doctor: am sorry kid,they didn't make it..
*
justin: what no no no(as I struggled to get up)
they held me down not to sit up..
*
mum: pls doctor I can't stand seeing him like this, he need to do a surgery..
*
i stopped struggling and I looked down my body and saw all my skin completely burnt,I looked at my hand same..
they brought a mirror for me to see my face,I saw my completely burnt unrecognized face and I fainted..
*
TWO WEEKS LATER***
*
I woke up and found myself completely wrapped with band aid from my face down to my legs..
*
I looked beside me in between the band wrapped all over my face including my eyes and saw my mum sitting with a black scarf wrapped from her head down to her jaw..
*
Mum: can you take of the band now pls?
*
Doctor: yes we will take off the band but it hasn't fully been healed until about a year..
*
Mum: a year?
*
Doctor: yes ma'am, so what we have decided to do is to give him a leather mask we give to few of our patient who come for facial surgeries..
*
Mum: (sigh) okay so what about his skin?
*
Doctor: his skin,what you must do is to make sure his always on long sleeve and make sure he never exposes his skin to the sun and always wear an hand glove until he is fully healed
*
Mum: alright doctor (sniffed)
*
Doctor: am sorry for your loss..
*
Mum:it okay..
tears started dripping down my face as I heard my dad and my brother died in the car accident..
*
the band was finally unwrapped from my face down to my legs,all I could see was smiles all over their faces as they stare at me in amazement..
my mum walked up to me and touched my hand and my face..
*
mum: it alright Jason (as she collected a mirror from one of them and showed me,I looked at my face completely smooth again,my lips became pinker,my skin became smoother,my eyes was still blue..
I touched my face with my palm and I fell in love with myself instantly..
*
A WEEK LATER***
*
I was already discharged from the hospital as my mum and I went to the tombstones of my dad and Fred to say our last words..
I sat on the grass and my mum and i dropped the flowers we we're holding at the feet of the tombstones..
*
in between tears,I poured out my heart.. before we went home..
*
I locked myself in my room staring at the pictures of my dad and Fred with my long sleeve off,my door opened as my mum walked in it with a tray of sandwich and milk,she sat down beside me and stare at my face.
*
mum: Justin you look to beautiful to be called my son(as she touched my face one more time)I want you to arrange your bags..
*
Justin:why?
*
Mum: we're moving to Nigeria tomorrow where I grew up from..
*
Justin:what bout school?
*
mum: you will start a new school there (as she got up and kissed me on my forehead) good night..
*
Justin: goodnight mum(as I stood up to eat)
*
NEXT DAY**
*
I pulled my bag along with me as i ran after my mum who was trying not to miss her flight..
we arrived at the flight departure counter and paid for our ticket, after it was been stamped we passed the security check point then we entered the plane..
we found a place beside the window to sit..
*
Mum: you can take off your hood now Justin..
*
I brought down the hood as the air hostess was making an announcement for departure..
*
while I was strapping my seatbelt I caught a slim dark girl of my age staring at me,she both ears we're clogged with headphones, she looks like a Nigerian to me,I guess she was looking at me because of the mask on my face,I ignored her and looked down the window as we we're finally off the ground..
*
we arrived in porthacourt and my mum booked an hotel for both of us which we will be staying for the next two months till she find a place for us to stay..
I stayed indoor in the hotel room daily watching TV while my mum go out looking for real estate agents where she can buy a house or sometimes she check through her laptop.
*
I was almost falling asleep on the small couch when the door opened as my mum walked in feeling exhausted..
*
Mum: hey Justin, have you eaten?
*
Justin: nope,I was waiting for you..
*
Mum: okay here,I bought food for you from a restaurant (as she dropped a nylon on the table)
*
I opened the nylon and saw a large slimy yellow thing that looks like a yellow ball and a slippery thick liquid in a plastic plate..
*
Justin:uhh mum,what this?(as I looked into the nylon in irritation )
but she had gone inside already to change,she came out with a phone carton on her hand and a Sim pack...
*
mum: have this Justin, it yours, (as she threw them to me)
*
I picked it up and it was an iPhone 6 and an MTN Sim.
*
Justin: thanks mum (as I opened the carton to arrange the phone)
*
she went back inside to bring a bowl of water after that,she picked up the nylon and started cutting the round yellow stuff and dipped into the slippery liquid before swallowing them down her throat..
*
Justin: mum?
*
mum:yeah?
*
Justin: what are you doing?
*
mum:am eating of course..
*
Justin: but I've never seen you eat those stuff before,what's it called?
*
mum: oh am sorry I never told you, it an African food called Eba and ogbonno..
*
Justin: Eh what? and gbana what?
*
Mum: it a food eaten with hands,all you have to do is to cut a little and mould it with your hands, touch it into the soup and swallow..
*
Justin: WHAT? but that suicide.
*
Mum: no it not, trust me it the best just try it..
*
I washed my hands and tried it..
*
Mum: do you like it?(I ignored her and swallowed another then another and another causing my mum to burst into laughter)
*
a month passed,my mum had taught me all that I need to know about African languages and their food,am beginning to adapt to the African culture, I opened a Facebook account and added lots of Nigerian friends until I got into a conversation with a particular girl named Diana on Facebook, she was the first friend I've been able to have..
day and night we chat but the problem is we stay far away from each other,she lives in Lagos while am lodging in an hotel in porthacourt...
*
our stay in the hotel is remaining 1 week to checkout when my mum told me to pack my bag that we would be going to Lagos where she will be buying a house recommended to her by her childhood friend who stays in the same estate..
*
the next day we took a flight to Lagos,from the airport we took a cab to to where my mum directed him..
we finally entered and I saw one of the most beautiful and quiet environment I've ever seen, all I could see we're beautiful buildings with no single soul outside..
*
(I turned to look at my mum)
*
Justin: mum do people live here?
*
mum: yes,why do you ask?
*
Justin: then why is everywhere silent like a cementry?
*
Mum: oh (laugh) this is a residented area,so those things you see outside where people hawk and shout, you can't see it here..
*
Justin: I see..
*
the cab stopped at a huge mansion and we all came out.
*
the driver brought down our bags from the booth before my mum paid our Tfare
*
we pulled our bags along with us to the gate and she pressed a bell..
few minutes later we heard footsteps coming towards the gate and a tiny boxed hole was slid open as we saw an eye staring at us..
*
yes can I help you? (the person asked)
*
Mum: pls we are here to see mummy halita..
*
what your name pls?
*
Mum: just tell her Cecelia
*
am coming (the person said) as he closed the hole and walked away..
*
Justin: mum who stays here?
*
Mum: a childhood friend of mine,we will stay in her place today till we move into our apartment tomorrow, what do you think?
*
Justin: only if I have my privacy..
*
Mum: sure why not,the house is big enough for you to have your own room..
*
(the small gate suddenly opened as the security man helped us in taking our bags inside the huge mansion)
*
I looked around the compound as we followed the security, I could see some expensive cars parked in the parking lot,colorful flower in the garden and waterfall from a stature that flowed into a large pool.
*
we entered and saw a man and a woman dressed in Muslim attires sitting on the couch opposite an oversized flat screen..
*
mum: good evening ooo alhaji and alhaha(as she knelt down to greet them)
*
Halita's mum:Cecelia so you just forgot me all this years abi?(as she stood up and carried her up and they pulled into a long hug)
*
I just stood there with with my face down like Robinhood as they all exchanged pleasantries..
*
Halita's dad: hey boy don't just stand there,come and sit down nah.
*
I walked slowly and sat down beside them with my face still down..
*
Mum: Justin you can take off your hood now, don't be shy..
*
I slowly removed my hood as they all kept quiet watching me,i  finally removed it left with the mask on my face alone but my face was still down..
*
my mum stood up and sat beside me..
*
mum: lemme take off your mask for them to see,don't worry nothing will happen, remember you're inside.
*
I let her unstrap the mask from my face as she raised my head up to look at them..
*
Halita's Dad: wow, Cecelia is this your son(as he touched my face)
*
Halita's mum: am glad you found a solution before it was too late, pls make sure he wears his mask and stay protected always till he recovers oo,may Allah protect him..
*
mum: amen ooo(as she put the mask back on)
*
Halita's Mum: pls lemme take you both to the guest room (as she stood up)
we pulled our bags along as we followed her  into the large guest room..
*
Halita's mum: pls make yourself comfortable, dinner will be served shortly..
*
Mum: thank you for accommodating us..
*
(I walked into one of the room to drop my bag)
*
Halita's Mum: nah it nothing, it better you left Atlanta to start up business for yourself here in Nigeria..
*
mum:thank you, need to take a shower now..(as she entered her room)
*
I was on the bed when a text entered my phone, I was about replying when I heard a voice beside my window, I opened the curtain a little and saw this gorgeous looking girl  with double figure 8 making a call standing beside a pool with her back facing me..
she was wearing this tight undies that exposed her full bouncy ass..
I looked her carefully until my door opened, I quickly shut my curtain and turned back to look at my mum..
*
mum: why did you close the curtain that quick?
*
Justin: uhm..did I?
*
mum:are you hiding something?
*
Justin: something?(laugh) nah was just..
*
Mum: lemme see(as she walked over to the curtain and swung it open sideways)
*
(but she wasn't there anymore)
*
Justin: see,told you there's nothing..
*
Mum: anyway hurry up and take a shower, dinner will be ready in the next 30 minutes (as she walked out of the door)...
I looked at the window again and saw the girl bringing her head out of the pool,gosh her skin looks really white..(as I removed my mask and hand glove and threw them on the bed)
*
I opened my bag and brought out my towel before walking into the bathroom..
I came out 10 minutes later out of the shower looking refreshed..
I put on a clean white T-shirt and a joggers,after putting my mask and glove back on,a knock came on the door immediately..
*
mum: Justin are you ready?
*
I opened the door and saw my mum dressed like someone going out on a date..
*
Justin: uhh mum are you going out?
*
Mum: no why do you ask?
*
Justin: your dressing (as I looked her from head to toes)
*
Mum: what wrong with my dressing? ,you don't expect me to  dress like and old Lady, let go..
*
I followed her out of of the guest room and walked to where Halita's mum and dad and her little sister(sewa) who looks 4yrs younger we're already seated waiting for us in the dinning room
*
I ignored her as she just stared at me like I came from another planet while my mum introduced herself to her
*
Mum: what about halita? the last time I saw her before going back she was 5yrs old.
*
Halita's mum: oh halita  is now a big girl now ooo,she went out since morning to visit her friend Diana but I think she's at the pool backyard now
*
Diana? that name sounds familiar, hope it not the same girl I know, anybody could be could called Diana anyways (as I continue eating)
*
while i was eating and they we're discussing about the house my mum wished to buy I suddenly felt pressed..
*
Justin: sorry I need to visit the bathroom (as I got up)
*
Halita's Dad: oh instead of going back to the guest room why don't you just go up the stairs and you will see a bathroom down the hall..
*
Justin: okay thanks (as I jogged up the stairs)
*
I was pressed to the extend that I couldn't hold the pee anymore, I just pushed any door open and entered..
I looked around and discovered that am not in a bathroom but someone's bedroom, wow this bedroom looks 10 times bigger than my room in Atlanta,I quickly ran into the bathroom
*
*
Halita's POV
*
*
I walked out of the pool and and tied a scarf round my waist which was very transparent..
I picked up my phone and walked into the house, I was on my way up the stairs when I heard my name..
*
Halita's mum:Halita come pls..
*
I walked down and saw my mum and Dad having dinner with a friend of my mum I remembered way back..
*
Halita:hi mum, hi dad,good evening ma'am (as I knelt down )
*
Justin's mum: wow,halita is this really you of yesterday (as she raised me up),you are already a woman already nah..
*
Halita's Mum: why don't you join us for dinner halita? go and get dressed..
*
Halita: uhm sorry,about that, am not really hungry because I already had dinner at Diana's house so I need to sleep now..
*
Justin's mum: my son will soon start attending your school he just came to Nigeria for the first time..
*
Halita: okay ma'am, uhm mum pls hope you don't mind if Hakeem comes visiting? we have some Koran recitation he need to teach  me..
*
sewa: Koran recitation indeed (she muttered under her breath)
*
Halita's mum: no problem he can..
*
Halita:thank you (as I walked up the stairs with my attractive figure 8 bouncing behind me..
*
(Hakeem and I have been dating which my parents never knew,what made me love him was his style of dressing, his caring and the most important his very good in bed)
*
I walked into my room and dialed  hakeem's line..
*
Hakeem: hello?
*
Halita:hey what's up?
*
Hakeem:am bored and I miss you so much..
*
Halita:awwn,you know what,you can start coming now, I already spoke to my mum and she said you can come teach me recitation..
*
Hakeem: what? really?
*
Halita: yes,don't keep me waiting (and I hung up)
*
I threw the phone on the large bed and started taking off the wet undies and bikinis and dropped them on the floor, I opened the wardrobe to select the perfect dress for Hakeem's arrival when I heard a sounds..
*
Justin's POV
*
*
I finished peeing as I opened the door and walked out,i bursted into the bedroom and right before my eyes was that same same girl I saw by the pool with bikinis but this time she was completely nude as I could view her boobs from the side and her enormous ass from behind..
*
Justin: what the (as I ran back and  hide behind the black curtains)
*
who is there (I heard her voice as she drew closer)
TBC