Prologue

A mate is the one person who your soul is connected to. The one person who is supposed to love you forever and ever. Not the person that breaks your heart, tears it out and throw it away. Not the person who you swore to get revenge on. Not the person you and your friends run away from.

A pack is people who protect you from all harm, doesn't care what you look like, how strong you are and if you're a disgrace. Not people who beat you. Who hate your guts. And definatly not the people who abuse you physically and mentally.

My name is Jasmine Wardner and it does not matter what you look like and how strong you are. It's all about personality. My mate, my friends mates, and our pack treated us like shit. No matter what you are, who you are, what you look like you are special inside. That is until you have crossed the line. Once you crossed the line you become a player,a man whore, a womanizer, a slut, a whore and a bitch.

Our mates passed that line and because of that they rejected us because we weren't hot enough. They had rejected us for a slut. Too bad, they didn't know the real us. Where in the real us, we were more powerful than the werewolf queen. But that was because our human and our wolf side were children of the moon goddess. No one knew about us, of course.

We were all sent to different families to live with in the same pack. We knew who we were by the age of ten. We all had enough time to find out who we were. We knew each other inside out. Cassandra, Alexa, and me, Jasmine, were all goddeses who no one knew about except our mom and our dad, who was the king of hell. We were all powerful and soon we would have someone find out our secret. We wore our disguise everyday. No one ever known.

We all were hot but we never gave any clues to a living soul. We were awesome. Everybody in our pack thought we were too innocent, too weak. But we showed them wrong. No matter what, Cassie, Alex, and I always got our revenge. And our next target was our mates and everyone who humiliated us.

******************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading. This is my first book! Hope you enjoy!! Please vote and comment!!! Fan me if you like this story!!!!! Please take note that I update like once every 2 or 3 weeks! THANKS!!!!

Vote and Comment!!!!!!!! Vomment!