The sword that will not swing

Y/n's POV

You where walking home when a hollow attacked you, you drew your zanpakto but instead of fighting, you were talking to it.

Y/n: Hey buddy, you look a little tired, what's wrong?

Hollow: Shut up shut up shut up your not who I'm after!

Y/n: Then why did you attack me if I'm not your target.

Hollow: Target? Who said anything about Target, I only said you were not the one I'm after. Wait you can understand my Wails!?

Y/n: yeah, your not the first to have that reaction, but who are you after then.

Hollow: It doesn't matter, you have enough spiritual pressure for you two to seem realated.

Y/n: 'that doesn't help, I can't feel my own pressure' Well if you want me come and get me you contridictive empty soul.

The hollow swung at me but I dodged out the way so that his attack would miss. I Jumped behind him and cut downwards on the mask, effectively killing/cleansing the soul.

Y/n: Idiot, why didn't you just listen...... *Sigh* Welp better get home and start making dinner.

I arrive home and started making some pork and ramen and after eating, I lied down on my couch and turned on the TV.

TV: Right now a list of four people have been found missing in Karakura Town, Ichigo Kurusaki, Orhime Inoue, Yasutora Sado, or as the local students call him, "Chad" and lastly Uryū Ishida. If you know any of these four's where abouts call the local authorities.

Y/n: Sounds like they need another soul reaper in that town, heh I go, my place has to many any way.

A hell butterfly fly in front of me and gives me a message, Yamamoto!?

Yamamoto: all soul reapers Luitenant level or higher shall report to Karakura Town, any one lower shall go to the soul society.

Y/n: Sounds like I finally me able to let lose if there's a threat that big, all though it would might take me a bit.

Time skip brought to you by Harribel in a maid uniform no mask

When you get there you see a colossal monster get cut in two. You sense tons of hollows but you see only humans. I noticed the people in the air and flew over towards her.

Y/n: What the hell? Hey! Do you know what's, why are you dressed like that? Are soul reapers trying out new fashion or, shit!

At that moment three women were bearing down on you with the intent to kill

Y/n: So your three are arancaars, I thought you'd just be stronger hollows, but you three are actually pretty cute.

Arancaar 1: What!? Is that what you say to any one trying to kill you!?

Arancaar 2: Calm down Apachi, Sun-Sun  is there something you want to add?

Sun-Sun: for once, I don't know what to say Mila rose.

Y/n: I don't want to fight you if I don't have to. So if so let's sheeth our swords.

Mila rose: I'll only lay down my sword if I need to, and I know I do not.

Sun-Sun: For once I think your right Mila Rose

Apachi: Then we'll do it my way then.

Apachi charges at me with Sun-Sun and Mila Rose right behind her attacking me. I swung my sword four time the speed either of them could and blocked all of their attacks.

Y/n: Please don't fight, I don't want to hurt others please, don't make me attack, Please.

Apachi: What kind of soul reaper won't attack a hollow? More so an Arancaar!? *Slams sword down on your blade sending you towards the ground.

Mila rose: Really, your just a Coward! *Tries to Slash from the side

Y/n: *Blocks but the force sends you flying into a building.

Sun-Sun: I don't think I can fight him, he's not even raising his blade in offense, only to block. This is....... I honestly don't know if could continue this. *Sheeths sword.

Y/n: This is your last chance, attack me again, and you'll regret it. *Releases spiritual pressure.

Apachi, Mila rose and Sun-Sun all fall and hit the ground, barely able to move from the immense pressure.

Apachi: wha-what the hell is this!? I can't get up.

Mila rose: How c-can this be, I can't move, h-how.

Sun-Sun: This has to be a, a-a joke, how could, a lady, such as I be, beaten, without you raising you sword!?

Y/n: I didn't want to hurt you, I never wanted to hurt someone, or anyone. So I spent years increasing my pressure so I didn't have to.

Apachi tried to stand but still couldn't, Mila rose was able to get up but couldn't lift her sword, Sun-Sun seemed to have passed out from the immense pressure pushing her down to hard. And some one else recognized the pressure.

Yamamoto (1st Cpt): Y/n, he's back.

Momo: Head captain, who is y/n sir?

1st Cpt: He was an old friend of mine, and I'm sure if he's here, then there is now two people who could lay waist to the city at will. We have no need to worry, I just hope he has the will to fight instead of speaking to them.

Harribel: Sorry but I have to rap this up captain.

Toshiro: Give it your best shot.

Y/n: Are you done?

Apachi: I give up, I can't take this,  this pressure is gonna drive insane.

Mila rose: Damn it..... *Collapses

Y/n sheeths his sword and his pressure disappears.

Y/n: Thank you, I didn't want to hurt you any further, if you'll excuse me, I must go deal with the next opponent, I hope they won't make me do the same to them. *Jumps into the air and flies of.