Author's Note (Please Read)

Sorry for the interupt guys.

Past this Month/s , Kris then Luhan were issued about leaving EXO because of hard reasons that I can't even explain more, and ... they did ...

Other Author's said that they don't want to join the two on their fanfic or etc. But EXO is We Are One right? So even in this oneshot I will still join them particularly Luhan (As he is the lead role in this one shot.)

As a Die hard fan of EXO, It is hard to forget someone whom is stamped on your heart that you couldn't believe they will leave. Although I am a Sehun biased but Luhan .. Kris .. just been in my heart and hoping that they will last until a decade, hoping they will still make us laugh, hoping we will hear them sing on their new songs on every album but I think that hope just broke and it made me cry. It is true that expectation really kills you. It is so hard and of course to all Luhan and Kris Biased there who cried every night, who is deppresed, who cannot concentrate on what they are doing.

Don't let it broke you down, okay? What if they will be back at the right time? But don't hope too much about that.

In all of my Fanfiction, One shot, Imagine I will still join them because in my - no scratch in our hearts they will still be One and complete.

"If they can crop the two on the pictures of EXO but they cannot crop those two in our hearts."

Sorry about that .. So this is a one shot of our beloved Luhan .. Hope you like l

Author Sushee~

All rights reserve 2014

"PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME"