1.

As my mother snorted the crack up her nose, I sat there watching her. not like I could even stop her anyways, always put the white shit before her kids.

me- ma, when you gonna stop doing this stuff? you hurting your kids.
ma- girl- DONT EVER QUESTION ME IM YOUR MOTHER!
me- not acting like it.
ma- excuse me?
me- nothing ma, nothing.

As she went down to the sink to snort another like I couldn't bare to see that. So i grabbed my 2 younger siblings and left. I dont want them seeing her like that.

As I was walking down the dark streets of D.C, I arrive to the train station and get on the bus with my siblings.

bus driver- $2 please
me- please sir ive been through alot and I dont have any cash. Please sir.
bus driver- okay little girl.

The bus driver is subborn but he was being nice tonight.

As the bus reached the stop near my sister Tiffany's house I grabbed my siblings and walked off. Tiffany didnt know my siblings and I were coming. I left my phone on the nightstand cause I dont wanna be bothered with my mother calling me in her high state.

My siblings and I were walking into the driveway when I seen her at the doorstep with a bat,

tiff- who's there? I got a bat !
me- tiff can you stop its your siblings.
tiff- oh, oh my gosh why are yall here?
me- ma smoking again and I dont want Skye and Kavon near her when she's high.
tiff- so why yall come here? why didnt you just lock yourself in a room or something?
me- tiff i know you dont like us but please, we been out all night and I just want them to have somewhere to sleep for the night.

As I was completing what I was telling my sister her abusive boyfriend comes around the corner with a bottle in his hand.

dan- tiff who the fuck at da door moe?
tiff- its my siblings.
dan- oh shit let them in fuck is you doin?
tiff- i though-
dan- bitch didnt i just say let them in? like damn you never listen.
tiff- okay dan im sorry.

tiff- yall come in.
me-thanks tiff, i guess.

\\\\\\\\

As my siblings and I were sleeping, I get woken up out my sleep by a hard thud and some crying. I was thinking about getting up but then I hear the door opening, so I rolled over and pretended I was sleeping.

dan- damn kiah you looking nice

I heard him say, im only 16 years old, and I had many things running through my mind and my heart was racing so fast I could hear it in my ears.

Once I heard him walk out the room I let out a sigh of relief. I was scared for the rest of the night but ended up falling asleep.

\\\\\\\\

A/N: Hey, just a lil something i wanna work on.