First Day + Genealogical Tree

//Reiji's POV//

First day of class. I'm excited, i'm starting my 3rd year in the Hero Course at UA, the same school my parents, the Pro-Heroes ''Tsukuyomi'' and ''Tentacole'' went to. I have to admit that it actually helped me to get in UA: their influence and my abilities made it possible for me to be here today.
My little sister, Aki, is starting her 1st year, and I know people will ask a lot of questions so I have to be ready for that. Yes, Aki is the daughter of Pro-Hero "Froppy''. No, it doesn't make me uncomfortable.
____
Let me explain: My dads were together for a long time, probably since they were at UA, and they were in love, so, eventually, I came to the world. My dad, Mezo, told me I was the living proof that they were in love, but after my 1st Birthday, they both realized that they weren't anymore, so they both talked and came to a conclusion: ''We have to break up, Reiji can't grow up seeing their fathers being unhappy together''.
Both my dads met with old friends, my dad, Fumikage, started hanging out with his really good friend, Tsuyu Asui, they always had a strong bound, so they got married and had my sister when i was 2 years old. Clearly i was too young to understand what was going on. When Aki was born, my dad, Mezo, just started dating Koji Koda, so I stayed with my other dad and his wife until they made their relationship something formal, that's when my dad Mezo took custody of me, since my other dad had another child. I live with him and his partner since then, but I always visit my dad and his wife. Tsuyu-san has always been really kind to me, so I had no reason to be mad a her or my dad.
Both my dads were happy, even if they were apart, I grew up having both of them by my side, and now I understand why they took that decision when I was just a baby.
You know... I was really happy to have a little sister, she was, and still is, adorable, so we grew up together and I love her with all my heart, I'd do anything to protect her, which is why I'm happy she's in the same school as me, if someone mess with her, they'll have to fight me.
__________
"Reiji are you ready for school? Breakfast is done" I heard Koji calling me from downstairs.
"Yes, Sir!" -I answered as walking down the stairs, and heading to the kitchen- "Where's dad?"
"He *back door opens* is here". Koji serves breakfasts for the three of us, he is a good cook, way better than my dad.
"Good Morning, sorry I'm late" I see dad kisses Koji and then he gives me a hug before sitting at the table. "I can't believe you're starting your third year today son, it feels like it was just yesterday when your quirk first showed up, I'm so proud of you"
"Thanks Dad" -I answer with a smile.

*Time skip*
"Oi, Tokoyami, I heard your little sister is here as well, she's in class 1 right?" -That's my best friend Niko, he has black hair, is really small and a very problematic person just like his dads, but I know, deep down, is a good person.
"Yes, she is" -I say as I fix my mask- "you better don't mess with her Niko, I'll beat your tiny ass if you do"
"Hey, bird beak, calm down, I was just making a question, and we both know I'll beat your tall ass before you even notice" -he makes a small explosion- "by the way, I heard that is there a new professor in UA, and that he was part of a group while he studied here... but I can't seem to remember the stupid name"
"Don't force your brain too much, we will find out soon" -I look through the window and smile at Aki who is just late and comes with Asui-san, probably to explain why she didn't make it in time. "Hey, I'll be right back, Aki just got here so I'll go say hi before the class starts."
"Sure" -he says without even paying attention.

And as I try to sneak out of the classroom I ran into someone unexpected, apparently the new teacher. "I'm so so sorry Sir!" -I apologized as quick as possible.
"Don't worry kid" -he turned around and I couldn't believe it-. "But I hope you weren't trying to skip class or I'll have to take you to the director's office"
"N-No, Sir, to be honest I wanted to say hello to my step sister who just arrived and it's her first day at school" -Is this the new teacher? He must be, wait, will he be OUR teacher?!-.
"I'm afraid that'll have to wait kid, now, I was looking fo class 3-A but I guess you just helped me found it, c'mon in, you'll have time to say hello later" -He gave me a big smile before
I walked into the classroom.
I whispered to Niko: ''hey, I know who the new teacher is''.
And then HE walked in as the whole class opened their mouths impressed:
No way!

________
Well, this certainly took a while before I finished this first chapter! I will focus a little bit more on Aki in the next chapter. But this was a little bit of an introduction, especially on Reiji's side (which is mostly my side since Reiji is my OC, and Aki is my partner's oc... Niko too tbh). By the way, who do you think is this mysterious professor? I'll try to keep on writing and updating from time to time. I hope you like this! :)