Hickey Prank On Jungkook Season 1 Ep 1

"OK so hey guyss its me y/n and today Jungkook is gonna be late for work and I'm doing this live so that you can see what happens no editss sooo yea I'm going to be pranking him today. A hickey prank~ he will probably be mad but..ITS FOR YOU GUYS and if he watches this after I'm sorry i love you bunny~. ANYWAYS LETS GET ON WITH THE PRANK~ ok so im going to be putting on this brown nude color Matt lipstick and then blend it in with a beauty blender. ok so this is starting out to look real O MY GOSH i would fall for this. ok so jungkook is gonna be home in 10 minuets so lets get ready~ so im going to put you guys here hiding the camera and im going to get in bed and just pretend im reading a boo- oh jungkook is already here? im going to just stay up here lets see how this goes guys wish me luck~

"Jungkook: Baby im home~ where are you?" y/n: im in our bedroom!" Jungkook: oh ok Ill be right up!" jungkook opens the door revealing you "reading a book". y/n: hey bunny~ i missed you so much!" jungkook: me too i was thinking of you all day!" he hugs you tight and burys his face where your "hickey" is, your hair is blocking it and making jungkooks nose itch a bit so he moves your hair out of the way revealing the hickey."Jungkook: what the fuck is that?" Y/n: what is what, and why are you talking that way to me?"Jungkook: oh please dont play fucken dumb with me, you know what the fuck im talking about jung y/n." Y/n: jungkook you just need to lay down you had a stressful day at work you are just seeing things kookie." Jungkook: HOW DUMB DO YOU THINK I AM Y/N?" he yelled really loud causing you to flinch a little.

" Y/n: im sorry it meant nothing i promise.." he chuckles a little while tears stream down his pale face." Jungkook: y/n are you cheating on me?" Y/n: i-it meant nothing..."Jungkook: why? did you do it im i that boring to you just because i was gone for 30 MINUETS Y/N, 30 MINUETS! just leave please and go off with who ever you are cheating on me with..hope you have a good life.." you hugged him because you wanted to end the prank. Y/n: kookie it was just a p-." he pushes you away hard and you whimpered a bit. " Jungkook: get away from me you slut! I gave you all my love and this is how you repay me?!? we are done." Y/n: k-kookie just listen please It was a-." Jungkook: SHUT UP STOP LYING TO ME ITS A FUCKEN HICKEY I CAN CLEARLY SEE IT! NOW GET OUT BEFORE I MAKE YOU GET OUT!." you started sobbing wich hurted jungkooks heart but he knew it was better for both of you.

"Y/n: ok jungkook dont listen but before i go i want to tell you thats its a fake hickey, never would i have thought my precious kookie would hurt me this much even for a prank." Jungkook: ITS NOT A PRANK STOP TRYING TO CONVINCE ME WATCH IM GOING TO TRY TO TAKE IT OFF BUT ITS NOT GOING TO W-ork...." y/n: goodbye jungkook." you were hurt you never thought he would speak to you like that or hurt you like that.as soon as you were about to leave he backed hugged you."Jungkook: Y-/n im sorry i didnt know... i jst really love you and i got mad and jealous i never been hurt so bad...im sorry please forgive me i didnt know please dont leave me you are my world." you felt his hot tears of your neck and you turned to him."Y/n: jungkook i forgive you i love you too kookie you are my universe also..it was a prank." Jungkook:....YAH JUNG Y/N YOU LITTLE BEAUTIFUL CREATURE HOW COULD YOU I HURT YOU FOR NOTHING?! MY PRINCESS SHOULD NEVER BE TOUCHED LIKE THAT I LOVE YOU Y/N~" you laughed and kissed eachother, you broke the kiss and pulled out the camera."SO GUYS THAT IS THE PRANK FOR TODAYYY HE FELL FOR ITT and dont hate he didnt mean to hurt mee guys i love him very much he is just over protectiveee of mee sorry koo-." Jungkook: yah! you got it on video!? you know what they are gonna say they are gonna say im abusive! i love y/n guys i was just jealous now we gotta do some stuff so cya guys next timee~" jungkook: i will get you back y/n hehe...

TO BE CONTINUED...