The first level.,,

As jimin woke up his back ached, and he sorta screamed in pain. He got up out of bed and just looked out
the window. He felt really different and he didn't feel the same, as if he wasn't him self... He felt the need to cry but he couldn't. He just had to stay strong for his other members, jimin had kept a promise for namjoon. He misses his other six members and he never would of thought that it would happen. He never saw himself without them. He just really misses them. He leaned on the window railing but right before he set his other arm on the railing he felt something.. he looked down and he started to have flashbacks. (watch the video for flashbacks)

He looked down at the polaroid photograph. Jimin just couldn't hold it in anymore, "i'm sorry namjoon." Says jimin. He bursted into tears and fell to the floor. He couldn't breathe. He misses them so much. He wiped his tears but they just kept on  coming out. He just wanted to die so he could be with the other members. He had thought about killing himself but he just couldn't. He was afraid of death. He was afraid of not being alive. He was afraid of not breathing. He took the photo and set it in his drawer.

 He took the photo and set it in his drawer

He sniffles as he sat back down on his bed...