Intorduction

Nat's pov
So there's this Facebook page called RoadtripTV😍❤️. The page is full of roadies which are boys and girls who are fans of the band Roadtrip. One day I commented on a girls post and she was so nice and she messaged me asking if I wanted to be her Internet best friend. Her name was Kyla. We started to get to know each other a bit, she was an Andy girl and I'm a Rye girl! She then asked me if I wanted to join a group chat that she was making and I gladly accepted her request. Who knows what could happen. There was so many of us in the group chat and we all got a long so well. 1 hour was all it took before we passed the awkward stage but it wasn't like any other group chats I've been in. I felt like I knew these girls for years and could trust them. We all opened up to each other almost straight away. At this point in my life I really needed some new friends, my best friend since we were kids had completely shut me out basically, we were so close that you couldn't have one of us and not the other. Anyway we all came up with an idea to make a group account on Instagram to support and show our love for the boys and decided to make a group chat on there too but for some reason there was only 5 of us who spoke or actually posted on our account. Me, Sherridan or Sherri as we call her, Robbie/Roo, Isobel/Belle, Ellie-Jane/El-J and Aurora/Rory(my roommate.) We all came up with our nicknames. Roo is the oldest being 21 but before she joined I was the oldest being 20 so I was named mamma Nat. We're all ages 18-21. Roo is from America and the rest of us from the UK.