Teaser

A gentle action is all it took. A glance his way, a smile another. It was such an innocent gesture-there was no way it could've gone horribly wrong, right?

That's what Mia thought until it snowballed into an unhealthy, out-of-control, affection. A simple crush bubbling into a ungodly amount of toxic love—toxic lust.

It was hard to tell if he had truly loved her or not. The amount of backward steps they had to take in order to get on the right path, only to get thrown off their feet again, countless times.

It was a truly dizzying relationship. Could she even call it that? To her-it felt empty and cold, and his warm touch burned her skin. His soothing words were like nails on a chalkboard. His loving gaze felt like daggers into her heart.

But to him...oh to him...

sweet bliss...

tender and caring....

completely euphoric...

What more could a man want?

Mia thought the torment was finally over. Her chains were broken and the wind filled her wings like sails into the land of tomorrow, leaving the past behind her...

But Andrew knew better. He knew this wasn't over until he was dead. His heart throbbed and ached at even the simple thought of touching his beloved little bird.

But little did she know she was still in his cage.

A devilish smile would spread on his face, gently brushing the stubble that grew out of it.

His tongue licked his lips as he watched his plan unfold before him. And only in a matter of time, Mia would be his again.