Helpless

"I want you naked" was her only remark. Normally, I'm the dominant one but this time, I reluctantly let her be in charge. It can't be that bad, right?
I was laying on the bed, the soft mattress resting beneath me. Becky was on top of me, wearing just a bra and panties, as she slid her hands over my body. But she meant what she said. Quickly, she had removed all my clothes, gently stroking my dick as she removed my boxers. I didn't know exactly what she was going to do, but the idea of being completely helpless scared me. However, it also excites me.
She leans in close to my face and whispers "you are going to be my bitch this time" and she wraps her fingers around my neck and begins to squeeze. With her other hand, she pulls out a roll of black duct tape from her bag and swiftly shifts her position, basically sitting on my neck as she places my hands together behind the bed frame. "What are you-" I begin but she quickly places her hand over my mouth to shut me up.
"Hush" she says. "Did I say you could speak?" She wraps the duct tape around my wrists several times, leaving my arms completely useless as they lay above my head.
"Come on babe, can we just have sex or something?" I ask with a laugh. I know she won't fall for that.
Becky laughed out loud. Then, right as I began to open my mouth to say something, she wrapped both hands around my throat and choked me, cutting off any words I was about to say. Her grip tightened, making it harder and harder for me to breathe, yet also turning me on for some reason. I could feel myself growing down there with every squeeze.
She moves down towards my legs and wraps the duct tape around my ankles.
"Babyyyy, that hurts" I said as I could feel the duct tape hurting the hairs down by my ankles.
"It's going to be okay...for me" she responded. As if on cue, she immediately attacked my rib cage, quickly moving her fingers around my sides, making me squirm like crazy and bellow out loud laughs as I couldn't control it. Her hands moved ever so quickly, tickling my sides and then moving down to my thighs and hips. I can't stop laughing.
"Staahhhppp" but she doesn't. Her mouth is on my stomach now, blowing raspberries as her hands poke at my hips, making my body jerk and squirm uncontrollably. My laughs got louder and louder.
Becky noticed that my dick was still hard and took a quick little pause from tickling me, to my relief. I was still gasping for breath when she started jerking my dick, moving up and down slowly, sensually. She looked at me with those beautiful eyes, making my heart beat like a bongo, and she leaned in towards my groin. She leaned in and started sucking my dick, my hips jerking . My dick was in the back of her throat, her mouth working hard as she gazed up at me. I had my head back, moaning and ready to feel myself start building towards an orgasm when she stopped and returned to tickling.
"Fuck Beckyyy" I cried out.
"What did you just say?" She spat. She reached into her bag.
"No, Becky, I was just-" I began. But I couldn't get my statement out before Becky has pulled out a sock from her bag and stuffed it into my mouth. "Mfffppfff" I tried to say, but of course only a muffled sound came out.
"You are my bitch. MY. BITCH. Now shut up". With that, she ripped out a piece of duct tape and sealed it over my mouth, securing the sock in place and completely gagging me.
I was helpless. I couldn't move my arms, I couldn't move my legs, I couldn't defend myself or do anything, I couldn't speak. There was nothing I could do but lay there, helpless, and let her use me as her tickle slave.
"Ya know Dave, you're kinda cute when you are all gagged up" she said with a sexy laugh.
"Hmmpffff"
She laughed and turned around, flashing her sexy ass towards my face as she reached towards my feet. Feeling my body tense up, she imitated someone playing the piano and began touching my feet, rapidly.
I screamed as loud as I could, knowing that it was muffled and really not loud at all. I tried so hard to scream, I couldn't control it. She won't stop. I'm laughing so hard that it is getting hard to breathe with the sock in my mouth and the tape blocking off any chances of mouth breathing.
Finally, she let my feet go of her evil scheme and layer down on top of me, her face right above mine. She started kissing me, her lips moving from the piece of duct tape covering my mouth to my neck. Her hands were everywhere, ruffling my hair and touching my chest and resting her hands on my neck, teasing the thought of being choked again. I was swearing from laughing so hard. My heart was beating so fast.
She sat up and took off her bra, revealing her naked chest and then slid off her panties. She moved down and began sucking my dick again.
Although I was helpless, the fact that I was gagged and helpless turned me on a lot. My dick grew to its maximum size, going so far into her mouth that I was scared I would choke her. But apparently, that's what she wanted. She continued sucking me off, her mouth kissing my hard dick and her spit and saliva turning me on more and more. I was moaning through the gag.
Becky looked up and said "Babe, do you want me to finish you off?"
"Ympfhh" I said through the sock, nodding my head several times.
"Hello? I guess if you don't want me to then I won't"
"Npffffffffff" I screamed.
"Okay okay" she laughed, wiping pre cum from her mouth. She reached up to my face and removed the piece of tape, then the sock.
Once I was no longer gagged and the taste of duct tape and old socks left my tongue, I said "Please don't stop baby"

She listened to me this time. Within minutes, we had finished. With a final moan, I blew in her mouth and immediately felt relieved. Becky chose to swallow and finally let me loose, freeing me from the torture she had put me through.
"Did you have fun?" She asked.
"Are you kidding? No. I'm gonna get you soooo bad" I wrap my fingers around her neck, choking her before she could say anything back. She's not ready for what I am about to do to her....
She's going to be even more helpless than I was. And I'm going to make her love every second of it. Or...hate every second. What's the difference, right?