Rules

So

So..Hi! Here are the rules if you want me to make you a cover. the rules you have to follow, Please do. It makes things easier for both us and my cat Jumbo. The rules you have to follow for me to make you a email header (This thing- )

 The rules you have to follow for me to make you a email header (This thing- )

Will be found after the rules you have to follow for me to make you a cover.

Firstly, These are the things I know to create-

→Covers.
→Aesthetics.
→Email Headers/Banners.

You can request as many Covers, banners and Aesthetics you want, And it's not necessary to ask for a cover, You can ask any of These, Separately or together.

Cover rules-

1). the form, Comment your form in this format.
Book Title-

Author-(Either your name or username)

A bit about your book in your words, Not the description-

A quote (I think the cover looks better without a quote but it's your choice)-

The human you want on the cover (Only if you want one)-

Any ideas you have on that cover-

Genre-

Colours You want (Or not, It's your choice)-

Submit your form here-

2).  Permanently Follow me if you liked your cover.

3). If you use that cover then credit me, In the description.

4). it's not a rule that you have to use this cover. See, Sometimes even I go cover hunting to see many covers and chose the one I like best, There's honestly Nothing wrong with that (According to me).

5). You can either submit your form here in the comments or PM me, It's your choice.

6). If you didn't like a cover I made for you then it's Fine, You can just ask me To make another one for you.

7). I AM NOT A PRO. 

8). Vote On any 5 chapters of this book, That's more like a request then a rule but well.

Email header rules-

1). I am still not a pro, So if things don't look like their made from God herself then i can't do anything. But i do try.

2). Comment your username OR the name you want on it, Or both, Tell me a bit about yourself (Not the details, I mean colors, any perticular ideas and that sort of stuff. But i would be more then glad to be your friend, 😂☺❤). Thats the form for this.

3). YES. You can ask for the cover and ask for the email header. I don't have a huge list of names and don't worry, Your name isn't in red underlined. You can ask for as many covers and email headers you want In a limit and if you are nice. What? I am a swiftie. Deal with it 😂.

4). Same goes, Vote for any 4 Chapters of this book And permanently follow me.

5). Please do credit me. It's not a rule that you have to use these but if you do use the ones I made for you, Then credit me in the Description.

Aesthetics rules-

1). again not many but please do credit me.

2). Tell me as many detail about which aesthetic you want as possible. It makes things easier for both of us.

3). Tell me all the details, Which includes, But is not limited to: Themes ( Ex: Mysterious Aka Dark, scary).

Submit your aesthetics form here:-
Or in the PM's.

Thanks for reading all this! Who's your favourite celeb? My favourite is Taylor Swift!