prologue

2003

i was at the local carnival it was october 31st, holloween my parents were very fun we went in to the corn maze and they danced wen they saw i was getting tired from walking for hours with no avail to finding are way out of the maze so we listend to some fun music they  danced around my puppy form everybody gave us weard looks but it was fun.

wen we made it out we went to get food i a Turkey leg my mom got 2 hot dogs and a coca cola and my dad got 3 turky leg. Then wen we finished we compleated the other activitys that the carnival had like apple bobing and and race carse. 

we lived in the country a small town populatin 300. it was just me, my mom, and dad. no other family  we salebrating for well no apperent reasen but we always are my parents try to hide the reasean behind why they will do abything i ask but i know why. its because they wont allways be there for me.

but enophe with this depressing stuff once we acomplished every thing the carnival had to offer we went into the woods and became are wolves my mother was a blond wolf with a wighte underbelly and legs my dad was a melk chocolat color mix with try colors kinda like dark scittles i was a durty blond wolf with my dads dark skittle collor on a stipe near my back and some dots on my legs hear and then but you really couldn't tell.

we all had huge wolves with supper sharp teeth that are k9s wold stick out of are mouths and huge ears that had better sonar than a bats. we were direwolves or canis daris a very reare bread of wolves unlike greys or others we could became are wolf shape wen we are born instead of 14 we are also one with are wolf never fully human we are more wolf than human we are a hunted wolf for the othere wolves are jealous  of are wolves. 

in our human form we cant tell whats human from wolf some k9s stay sarp and longer then a nomal human plus we are the decendents of remus and romulas feral children raised by wolves but what no body knows they we raised by the last direwolves alive and the last 2 had adappted some sort of power all animals that will go extinct in the next 21 days do. they get the power to change a humman child into that creature as a last dich effert to save that speseas.

anyway my dad had green eyes my mom had greyish blue eyes so my human had green and my wolf form had ice blue so light that wen the sun shines on them they look clear with the darker blue outlining them and my black irises. 

finally at 12am we reaced our little 3 bedrom cottage deep in the woods " good night daddy, good night mommy" i mind link them the say good night and blow me air kisses.

it was dark and rainy wen they came my mom told me to hide up in the trees like i practised with daddy many times so i did and hid my small 3 year old form behind the leaves and extended branches of the tallist tree  right behind our cotage

the men werwolf's stormed into the house and killed my parents they put up a fight but couldent beat all 40 of them the were able to kill 21 but the others killed them wen they were distractid i cried but they could no hear me there hearing was not as good. but this was expected most of dire wolves have died befor they could reache 1 of 3 dire wolf packs in the whole world known as origin packs this is why they did everything for me 

i loved them

wen the othere wolves left it was still raining so they couldent smell me but i could smell them some parent will eather kill to try and save there children from this tragedy of they will tourcher them because they can't resist the smell or pup or baby  dire children give off

finally wen the sun was up and they were long gone it was 1pm i hevent slept all night 

i climed down and cuddled next to there dead bodeas even in death thre holding hands i passed out from exsoschtin. wen i woke up it was so early every thing still had that just waking up vibe. so i kissed there forheads and leaft.

                                                                    jan 26, 2003

wen i woke up it was already noon i rememberd that memory purectly i had bearead my parents and am still living in the same cottage but as a pup i cant live for much longer by my self luky for me this wolf pack took me in                                                         

                                                                              nov 5, 2005

i moved out of my cottage a long time ago and am now living with a actual wolf pack.we found a boy this year like me hasn't ever been in his human form and no family left. hes 3 years older together we can find one of the 3 diffrent dire packs no one would chalenge a whole pack

little did i  realize i  wont find the pack for 5 years and would be 8 and keyden or key(kay-den) for sort would be 11.