𝙾𝚗𝚎

"Hey, don't spill the water on the floor Jackson" Dianne said to her five year old son who was splashing and trying to take water out of the tub. Dianne laughs as she finished rinsing him off and helped him out of the tub, wrapping a towel around his body.

"Where's Daddy?" Jackson asks, he was so young. He will never know the truth of Joe's occupation. To jackson and the rest of the world, he was NOT a daily vlogger. His friends and family (except Jackson), knew more.

Dianne always loved Joe, ever since she danced with him on strictly come dancing. They was the perfect couple, that was when Joe dropped the big news to Dianne. He was a boss of the biggest Mafia group known to mankind.

Dianne swore she would never give Joe in...because she loves him. Joe never treated Dianne like she was property, he treated her with so much love and respect. They was so in love, that Joe's job never crossed eithers mind. Joe asked Dianne if she would take his last name, she gladly said yes. News was said that the Mafia Boss now had a wife. They still didnt know who either the boss or wife was.

Joe uses the job to protect his family, after they had Jackson, Joe has been very strict on who everyone hangs around and where they go. Dianne respects joe and his decisions to this day, she even became part of the group. She gets days off, unlike everyone else. Joe wanted this ever since Jackson was born. Joe wanted his family safe and all at home when he got home.

"He will be home soon darling" Dianne says to her son as she helps him get dressed into his pajamas with little dinosaurs all over.

"Okay mommy" Jackson said with a small yawn, dianne picks him up and takes him to his room. Laying him down in the bed.

"I'll have daddy kiss you goodnight, when he gets home" dianne says and kisses Jacksons forehead. Turning on a nightlight and closing the door behind her. Dianne looks at her phone to see the clock hit midnight, Joe was working late again.