7

The game started off with Roger drinking to 'Never have I ever failed kindergarten.' Chase got him on that one. Then Roger got him on, 'Never have I have I ever had fifty-one night stands back-to-back'. My eyes widen in shock when I saw he was the only one that started drinking from his cup.

Oh my.

I was convinced on saying something. But I stayed quiet instead and watched them play, while I pretend to be in the game. The first couple of times they went, the things they were saying were dirty or illegal.

Then Delilah got Trixi on, 'Never have I ever almost slept with my professor.' Everyone looked around. It was disturbing to me, once Trixi gladly drank to it. No one around the table seemed to be surprised though.

"Dirty whore." Rose laughs with Trixi.

How can a pretty girl like Trixi, not have respect for herself? She leans on Chase while giving me daring eyes. I am not sure why she feels the need to stare like that. I ignored it and moved on.

Everyone is already a couple of shots in and, I am currently sober still.

It was an innovative idea to play this game for them, they all know each other and what they have done so they say things on purpose to get each other drunk.

"Never have I ever had sex?" Chase says while gladly putting up his cup and smiling. Everyone else around the table drinks except me.

Jackson puts his up as well. "Hell Yeah." He chuckles while looking over at me. Probably noticing I did not drink this whole game. "You're a virgin? That explains it." He says.

"Explain what?" A knot instantly forms stopping me from opening my mouth again. I can't lie my way out of this one. I am already showing that I am nervous.

I hate Chase. I know he did it on purpose, just by the way he smirked.

"Nothing." He shakes his head and stares at Chase.

"Wow," Trixi adds. Everyone around the table chuckles except Roger and Delilah. "I'm not surprised."

And I am no longer surprised that you are a whore, I think to myself.

"Well in that case, let me deflower you." Jackson leans up from the table and grins at me.

"Gross." Trixi slaps him lightly on the arm. "Who would want to deflower her anyways." She gives me an unpleasing look.

Chase glanced at me and shrugged his shoulders. "I would." He says taking me off guard.

Did I hear that correctly? Why would he say that after mentioning he doesn't have sex with virgins? Unless the drinks got to him, and he is feeling himself a little bit too much tonight.